THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Sent back my perspectives and a pair of showtimes since I doubled up. Gonna also dump my superheros soon, just too many high pairs in my collection, when I mostly wear the lows.
Hope you don't live to regret that move. The Highs are quite unique imo; i foresee some strong "seller's remorse" in the future. 

Try telling the masses that. Looks trump "name'', too bad many will set on the WTK moniker and froth at the mouth.

If the colorway is just the Chlorine Blue it will sit on shelves a long time , if its called the WTK its a first sellout

That part I get, but I saw a couple of comments in here along the lines of "I hope those are the WTK because I really like them!"

Like are they gonna skip these if Nike decides not to throw the WTK name on them, even if they like them? :lol:

Last edited:
That part I get, but I saw a couple of comments in here along the lines of "I hope those are the WTK because I really like them!"

Like are they gonna skip these if Nike decides not to throw the WTK name on them, even if they like them?
laugh.gif
They will absolutely pass on them if they don't have the WTK name associated with them. It is silly, either you like it or you dont...Names shouldn't matter

i dont own any of the WT series, but i wished they would have done WT on KOBE IV and V, I'd go bananas on them. WTKD IV aint bad tho. WTlebron is trash, lebron is straight trash. Lebron 1-5 was awesome tho

sonuva bish. I have been on the best shoe fast in a very long time but all red 9s... gotta touch 'em first but sonuva...

Sorry if this has been mentioned but I saw the red EXT Kobes in person today and the are nice however the lady in Foot locker pointed out something that I had never noticed. Other than than the snake skin on them they are the exact same material as the flystepper she even put them side by side. Yet the flystepper is $110 and the Kobes are $275. Not knocking the shoe at all and I know the kobes have more tech in them but I  just found that interesting.
I've heard good things about flysteppers but they're not for me, double strap
mean.gif
 they look way to much like yeezy ugly shoe the kobe exts don't

Man them red ext grew on me bog time. I his can't pay that much for a Nike sneaker but they are fire

Back
Top Bottom