THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Special paper with the Xmas pair. Hype just increased. Sad part is that's true lol
I am going to be really pissed if the hype all of the sudden creeps up and makes these difficult to get. When they first came out hardly anyone wanted them and now media sites are saying "oh look how good these are on feet" and the like and people are getting all hyped. I just want an easy grab fellas.

People are gonna be shocked when Xmas 9 is a challenging cop

Last edited:
Stop trying to hype everything. If you want em you'll be able to get em with relative ease.
I hope you're right. I would think so too but I never know how limited or not something is. I just know what hype gets drummed up on here and around other circles. Haven't seen much excitement for it other than spurts. Nothing that would tell me sell out but who know...

Has nothing to do with them being a high or whatever. Xmas shoes are always produced in mass quantity. Right along with all star shoes. Again the hype or lack thereof will make these easy to get.

Stop trying to hype everything. If you want em you'll be able to get em with relative ease.

I'm not trying to hype anything. I don't want them like at all. I have been very vocal in this thread that I am extremely disappointed by what they chose as a 9 Xmas shoe.

My point is chances are there will be a lot of salty people thinking this will be an easy cop. Nothing is easy today. Xmas pairs are always limited and especially the Kobe line. Wake up. Most elite highs have sold rather quickly online minus the last two.

Wore these to my daughters Christmas show.
Best turn I ever made, considering we only got THREE gr elite lows
eek.gif
Plus I got in before resale exploded.

The SS were easy to get last year. There were a lot produced not to mention the multiple restocks. The Xmas lights 8s were a bit more limited but were also a great execution of a colorway. Every elite high sans the all stars and MP have sat a least a week. These will be no different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom