THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So my order for the WTK 9s from Footlocker got back ordered. I called customer service and they were unable to verify when they would be getting more in so I asked for a refund. They said they will be getting a restock of all sizes though. So keep your eyes out in the coming weeks. 

So my order for the WTK 9s from Footlocker got back ordered. I called customer service and they were unable to verify when they would be getting more in so I asked for a refund. They said they will be getting a restock of all sizes though. So keep your eyes out in the coming weeks. 
I

That's why I never order from footlocker.

I know it's a bit off topic, but I hope you can give me some advise.

I want to buy a shelf for my sneakers.

Would you buy one where the sneakers are closed behind a glass door?

Or an open shelf without any doors? I'm a worried about getting dust (dirt) on my sneakers

Would appreciate if you can give me an advice

My packages arrived today, WTK look way better  than in pictures .
Wore them during workout at the gym , people were interested in the shoes :wink:

Some shoes you just have to see in person.

The Kobe 7 Cloak was one of the many that reminded me that you just can't go off of pictures. :smokin

Last edited:

I know it's a bit off topic, but I hope you can give me some advise.

I want to buy a shelf for my sneakers.

Would you buy one where the sneakers are closed behind a glass door?

Or an open shelf without any doors? I'm a worried about getting dust (dirt) on my sneakers

Would appreciate if you can give me an advice
There's a thread here that might give you some good suggestions:

http://niketalk.com/t/185132/shoe-display-cases-shelves

There's a thread here that might give you some good suggestions:

http://niketalk.com/t/185132/shoe-display-cases-shelves

Didn't know  that 
eyes.gif

I'm prettu sure WTK are sitting at Times Square FL, they have them in the glass case when you walk in. I can ask what sizes omw home if ppl were wondering. 

I am looking to get some all black laces to go in my future Maestros any suggestions on where I should get these from?

@DJRayJD

This is how I typically rock my IX's.  I've seen cats rock them with pants/joggers/sweats tucked in, and it looks cool to me.  My opinion is, Buy what you like, rock it how you want.
Yeaaa son, got to put dat lil neat cuff in my jeans. That's the way to go for me when I cover up the high.

Last edited:
Don't know if this was posted but Nike Chicago is taking phone orders for WTKs.

Didn't ask for sizes but was able to double up on my size 12

312 642-6363

Just got back from house of hoops in Beaverton Oregon. They def had a 10.5 in the WTK I didn't ask for other sizes. Also they had a few sized of Christmas available (not sure which ones).

Just left Deptford Mall in NJ. Manager said they still have almost a full size run if anybody is interested. I'm sure Cherry Hill Mall is the same way.

I love how these were available for those who wanted them. I just wish the price wasn't so damn high

Back
Top Bottom