THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Saw the 4th of July in person when they first came out and didn't love them then and agree with above. Still don't love them at that price.

4th of julys aren't bad at all but I wouldn't pick them up unless they were like 80 dollars at the outlet. I would rather put the 115 they asking towards another high or for the 10's coming out

4th of julys aren't bad at all but I wouldn't pick them up unless they were like 80 dollars at the outlet. I would rather put the 115 they asking towards another high or for the 10's coming out

Agreed. Would rather put it into something more expensive that I'd constantly want to wear.

After stuffing plastic bags inside the shoes for about 5 hours the young is still like creased in a weird way and it's really bothering me. Can't take a pic rn but I'll post one tomorrow. If anyone else knows what I'm talking about is there any way to fix it.

After stuffing plastic bags inside the shoes for about 5 hours the young is still like creased in a weird way and it's really bothering me. Can't take a pic rn but I'll post one tomorrow. If anyone else knows what I'm talking about is there any way to fix it.
I'm not sure anyone knows what you are referring to.

I'm sorry these look like female boxing shoes these cannot be for any other purpose but to ball fashion wise? You'll get clowned

Back
Top Bottom