THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

how?/ what size. I can never add to cart on nba store always says sold out
size 8. yea it was sold out. i kept trying to cart it like every 20 min, i guess i lucked out lol. loving NBA store right now, i was able to cop the WTKs for 260 and now BHMs for 240 lol.

Last edited:
Wanted to ask the NT brethren if anyone knows someone that can convert the elite highs to a smaller size. Has anyone seen or heard of that being done by anyone? Maybe taking a pair of kids highs for the sole and cutting/sewing a true Elite upper onto them? The kids version sucks and a girl's feet are too small for the smallest men's size.
If you can somewhat fit into the smallest mens size, you could try adding a lebron 11 insole. it kills some deadspace.  i never seen what you are asking, that sounds like a really expensive custom,  with the price tag on these already...ouch 

The girl wants what she wants. She's like a size 6 in women's so might be out of luck. Guess Nike didn't have enough flyknit for the kiddo sizes.

Saw this on twitter, personally I would never have the cajones to attempt this myself.  One botched cut and its game over
That hurts my eyes 
ohwell.gif

Would never do something like that

People chopping up Kobe 9 highs to make them lows is just dumb to me. There are so many other low top shoes you can buy on the market just as nice. Whatever. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom