THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For me it goes something like this:

1. 5
2a. 9
2b. 8
4. 6
5. 1
6. 4
7. 7
8. 3
9. 2

Can't really call it between the 9 and 8, I love them both.

got my BHM in hand. my god.. top 3 for me :smokin

i wanna put on some red laces (preferably from the christmas), too bad i don't own a pair

I do have a wide foot, do they run larger than strategys?

Only 8s I still have are the red EXTs.

Ok. Use those insoles
It's the same shoe it should fit the same from different colorways. I think the difference people are claiming is in their head from pair to pair.

Bruh. The details are small to me. Don't know why or how. But they fit tighter than any other pair.

Ok. Use those insoles
Bruh. The details are small to me. Don't know why or how. But they fit tighter than any other pair.
:lol: my boy JUST told me the same thing. He's the only person I know with Elite highs and his only pair is the Details and he says his true size is tight on his foot. Kinda worried me at first but I see he's not alone. Hopefully the MPs are roomy enough in a .5 size down.

Last edited:
:lol: my boy JUST told me the same thing. He's the only person I know with Elite highs and his only pair is the Details and he says his true size is tight on his foot. Kinda worried me at first but I see he's not alone. Hopefully the MPs are roomy enough in a .5 size down.

You should be alright. I know you probably know this pretty well but don't settle my man. You paying a lot of coin to get a great shoe so might as well have it fit ! Half size down will work well for some. I personally could half size down for maybe just straight balling. Casually, it would have been terrible. I went tts and have been happy with it. I know this isn't the case for others though

Man its been a great run. I cant believe were already at the end of the 9's. Its been a great year fellas! Thanks for all the info and help you all have given. Sadly this thread will start to turn into the kobe 8 thread where I check it just to reminisce lol.

Ok. Use those insoles
I don't know why, but I have to agree as well. I found the Details required a bit longer break in time. However, the Brave Blues and Victory slid on without any tightness.

The only highs I had a problem putting on were the EXTs, the upper (specifically the ankle part) being full leather and not flyknit does not have any pliability at all which makes it almost impossible to put on my feet without loosening up the laces all the way through the bottom. I had to size up by half too because it felt a bit tighter too, again probably due to the non-flyknit upper.

i'm on the west coast, ordered about 9a pst. shipped today from ndc.

Last edited:
How do people rock the 9 highs casually? I hardly see anyone do. Do most strictly play ball only? Those who post pics causally I see some tight looking pants with the pants tucked in to the shoes like girls when they put em i UGGs.

Dude few pages back kinda had a more realistic way I would rock em since my pants more loose like his, but like someone said don't think I have his swag.

I really like the BHm they a nice looking shoe to look at but I buy shoes to rock, just skeptical how to wear em. Any other pics showing on feet but aren't tight jeans but also not #NTdenim?

/imSRS lol

1. IX

2. VIII

3a. IV

3b. III

5. 2k4 

6. V

7. I

8. 2k5

9. II

10. VI

11. VII

Hard to rank the Kobe's, most of his kicks were great. Going off of performance, style, and innovation. 

How do people rock the 9 highs casually? I hardly see anyone do. Do most strictly play ball only? Those who post pics causally I see some tight looking pants with the pants tucked in to the shoes like girls when they put em i UGGs.

Dude few pages back kinda had a more realistic way I would rock em since my pants more loose like his, but like someone said don't think I have his swag.

I really like the BHm they a nice looking shoe to look at but I buy shoes to rock, just skeptical how to wear em. Any other pics showing on feet but aren't tight jeans but also not #NTdenim?

/imSRS lol
You're right, there aren't any on feet pics with regular straight fit jeans, which is why I passed on them all year, even tho I think they are dope. I finally said f it and ordered a couple pair. I'll be sure to post up some pics for you man. I figure if they don't look good with jeans I'll just rock with shorts or tech fleece...

Last edited:
I only wear straight fit jeans and I just tuck part of the jeans behind the tongue and drape the rest of the back of the shoe.  That is MY preferred method because I wont wear joggers, so peeps may not like that but whateves.  I bought the shoes and I will wear them how I want to. 

Back
Top Bottom