THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
just got some kobe mentality,  FTL sent in a bag,  box was ripped and smashed...  :frown: .   does FTL ever make up for this, or do they generally not care?  anyone with this type of experience, would appreciate any advice.  I generally do not order from FTL online. 

They generally don't care. Sorry man

^ okay thanks for the tips, repped.  on the other hand my bhm just arrived.  ndc double boxed. 

Last edited:
NDC sometimes sends your pair double boxed in a box big enough for two pairs of shoes though. 

I double box with the usual size box for one pair and then stuff the extra space with wrapping tissue paper as well as cover the top of the box with tissue paper for nosy delivery people.
Just keep that in mind if you're looking for some MMs

I have never been a full on Kobe fan. I do recognize and acknowlege talent, which I have done for lebron as well. I respect Kobe's game and his will 100%, and for the most part have liked his shoe line.

With that said though, he is not about to play with a torn rotator cuff. Like others have mentioned there is no incentive and no playoff chances really so the only thing left for him to play for is PRIDE. In which I know, yall know, everyone knows, this guy has a lot of it. But at this point right now, that's not enough to get him out there to play through it.

If he didnt have to rehab as much for these injuries it'd be a different story. But rehab is putting him through enough work as it is, on top of regular training and conditioning. idk when this last contract he signed is up but I would imagine he is just trying to make it through these last few years still playing (where the pride comes in) to say he went out on his terms, not because of an injury or he was told to stop.

Last edited:
The mri was today so you can say he played with a torn achilles as well. Don't worry, you'll hide from the thread when he doesn't play.

No man, read the article. He's played with a torn labrum already. And if you think playing with a torn RC is much different then you dont know much about the injury.

Like I said, he doesnt need to play at all but its definitely not ridiculous to say he'll play the rest of this season if Kobe wants to play. And why would I hide when he doesnt play?? ALMOST never heard anything so stupid in here :lol:

Yes I agree that pride is OD. Makes people do a lot of things they shouldnt! :lol:

Last edited:
A torn rotator cuff is an injury that never really goes away. I have a tear in mine and basically they said surgery is pointless and not really a fix. its just something you kinda have to live with and it can flare up anytime. Rehab helps but like I said it just lingers

Last edited:
No man, read the article. He's played with a torn labrum already. And if you think playing with a torn RC is much different then you dont know much about the injury.

Like I said, he doesnt need to play at all but its definitely not ridiculous to say he'll play the rest of this season if Kobe wants to play.

Yes I agree that pride is OD. Makes people do a lot of things they shouldnt! :lol:

Of course he can play on it! That's not the point. He can play on basically any injury as he has already proved that. The difference is that he's 36 years old now, the team stinks, they want a w higher draft pick. Even if he could withstand the pain it makes zero sense for him to play. Can you play on a partial tear? Sure. If it's a a full tear no. He played lefty last night, that should tell you something.

Last edited:
Idk why yall like masterpieces so much they are poo

Lol Nah jk they not poo they straight not all that but im really just trying to end that kobe ppaying injury talk

Last edited:
DS 9.5 Kobe Elites for $200 shipped. PM.
mean.gif

just fyi, FTL LIVE CHAT for a smashed box.  

Nancy S.: I am very sorry for the condition of the box when it arrived but we do not have boxes to replace it with. You may return the item if you like.

Lakers29: Would you be able to give me a discount or something to make up for it?

Lakers29: If I were to return the items, I would be charged $7 also for a return
Nancy S.: I am sorry but we do not compensate for damaged boxes. If you would like to return the item, we can waive the return fee for the use of the return label.

anyways.  nothing new I guess. but thought I'd share my smashed box experience.  

Nancy S.: I am very sorry for the condition of the box when it arrived but we do not have boxes to replace it with. You may return the item if you like.
Lakers29: Would you be able to give me a discount or something to make up for it?
Lakers29: If I were to return the items, I would be charged $7 also for a return

Nancy S.: I am sorry but we do not compensate for damaged boxes. If you would like to return the item, we can waive the return fee for the use of the return label.

nah thats unacceptable... especially how flimsy they are they should have them properly packed to ensure no damage

I already said that dude, there is no reason to play. And you just proved you know its not ridiculous to think he could if he wants. End conversation.

I said it was ridiculous for you to think he was going to play! I said did you not see him having to play lefty instead? http://www.nba.com/video/games/peli...1373313666&cid=nbacomsocial_20150122_39249517

Then you cited the article for him playing with a torn labrum which is not the same injury. Dr. Klapper just tweeted this is not the same as a torn labrum!

Dr. Robert Klapper @DrRobertKlapper · KOBE. He played in past WITH a Torn Labrum. Trying to play with a Torn Rotator Cuff is DIFFERENT. He is the MAMBA but this would be BEYOND!

Last edited:

You should have told them but I wear my boxes too.

Back
Top Bottom