THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'll do a family pic of my stuff from this year and the 8s when I get my BHMS in. I did an inventory of how much I spent on kicks the past 2 years and it's we'll over 4k, just shameful.

Im gonna take my collection shot when my BHM's come in. I really want to get the details or even a double of the showtimes. My pair looks pretty good still but its kind of beat up a bit from balling. Does anyone have the problem with the 3m pairs where it kinda gives off a "dirty" look on the swoosh but its the outline of the flynit underneath? Ill take a pic real quick.
Yeah i have the same action going on with my MPs

Did you go tts with yours?? And if you did, did they loosen up quite a bit after some time balling??
I went half a size down.  They did loosen up,  also the lunarlon starts getting thinner so there is more space in the shoe.  
Looks like everybody's balling in their Showtimes lol
TBH the showtimes are my favorite cw. in the survey poll at the top of the page, I'm that 1 vote for showtimes lol.  

Looks like my 25 day fast is almost over and I might be able to cop the BHMs at retail. God is good lol. 2 days left.

You better believe it ! love the showtimes they one of my top colorways. I got them 1a 1b  with the inspirations.......MP's aren't even on my list lol because they always gonna be the top.

I would love to see the poll of favorite colorways with MP's and Beethoven's off the list. Kinda shake things up because we all know those 2 are the fave colorway. I know the poll right now is favorite elite high.

You better believe it ! love the showtimes they one of my top colorways. I got them 1a 1b  with the inspirations.......MP's aren't even on my list lol because they always gonna be the top.

I would love to see the poll of favorite colorways with MP's and Beethoven's off the list. Kinda shake things up because we all know those 2 are the fave colorway. I know the poll right now is favor

Curious, I know the BHMs just released, but how are people planning on cleaning the white Flyknit? They're bound to get filthy. I know with Flyknit runners you can just throw the whole shoe in the washer, but I wouldn't consider that with Kobe's.
i usually get my girl to clean my sneaks and soles and we use this stuff. mainly the conditioner. it works wonders i promise. not sure if they have a site you can order from. they have a kiosk in my local mall but i have they instagram...SHOEMGKCHARLOTTE. they have pics on there with before and after pics of sneaks they cleaned. hit them up and see if you can get a kit

Damn!!!!  Thats a dope collection.  We need those pics!
Nice lineup @AndersonJames

Some collection shots would definitely be nice to see now that the model is winding down
Ok, here ya go. Just did it, will never happen again, or I'll be killed.

OMG. Looking at it makes me realize I coulda bought like a car almost. Ok, not really, but you get the point.

Enjoy. Hopefully.

(P.S. I have no babies, no one is going unfed, I can pay my bills, I can afford this, so please no judging.)
Very Dope!!!.....
nthat.gif

OMG. Looking at it makes me realize I coulda bought like a car almost. Ok, not really, but you get the point.

Enjoy. Hopefully.

(P.S. I have no babies, no one is going unfed, I can pay my bills, I can afford this, so please no judging.)
I feel you on being able to support the hobby and being able to maintain your household. I just built a shoe closet in one of the extra rooms in my house, but I think my run in the sneaker game is coming to an end. I finally got a pair of Banneds and the MMs came in yesterday. I can't wait to get home from offshore to check them out. If I pick up anything in the future it'll have to be something special or for a deep discount. I'm just pumping to much of my income into Nikes
ohwell.gif

i usually get my girl to clean my sneaks and soles and we use this stuff. mainly the conditioner. it works wonders i promise. not sure if they have a site you can order from. they have a kiosk in my local mall but i have they instagram...SHOEMGKCHARLOTTE. they have pics on there with before and after pics of sneaks they cleaned. hit them up and see if you can get a kit
They have this stuff or at least something like it down here too, but this dude took some paint of off my Shadows when I let him clean them for me. I just picked up some Jason Markk. It works good, but I think some Shout and soap and water does the job on most kicks. Flyknits are special though, because you don't want to hit the knitted part with a brush. I'm just going to try to keep mine from getting dirty. That's part of the reason I didn't get the Beets even though they are beautiful.

I would love to see the poll of favorite colorways with MP's and Beethoven's off the list. Kinda shake things up because we all know those 2 are the fave colorway. I know the poll right now is favor
Thats an easy one. The winner would be the details if you had to remove the MPs and the Tovens.

9/10 is very arbitrary. Like VNDS. You are a virgin or you aren't.

Frankly, no way anyone who knows anything is selling an even worn once pair of MP's for $280. They either need crack money, or they been worn a bunch. Or the person is just a fool.
View media item 1365755

Frankly, i'll just assume he needs crack money

thats a full sz off mine & id prbly give me $280 just to have a pair for a possible swap :lol: im in IL tho :lol:

I feel you on being able to support the hobby and being able to maintain your household. I just built a shoe closet in one of the extra rooms in my house, but I think my run in the sneaker game is coming to an end. I finally got a pair of Banneds and the MMs came in yesterday. I can't wait to get home from offshore to check them out. If I pick up anything in the future it'll have to be something special or for a deep discount. I'm just pumping to much of my income into Nikes
ohwell.gif
Word...  I've been slowly trying to quit the habit for the past few months... it's been going pretty well, but I'm still not where I want to be.  Getting there slowly 

Back
Top Bottom