THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Word...  I've been slowly trying to quit the habit for the past few months... it's been going pretty well, but I'm still not where I want to be.  Getting there slowly 
Me too. Luckily I 100% dislike the released Lebron 12 models.

Hopefully the Kobe 10 highs will disappoint me too (thats what my brain says) 
eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

I will try to get the Details and maybe the Masterpiece if there's a pair available, but then I will take a break 

I feel you on being able to support the hobby and being able to maintain your household. I just built a shoe closet in one of the extra rooms in my house, but I think my run in the sneaker game is coming to an end. I finally got a pair of Banneds and the MMs came in yesterday. I can't wait to get home from offshore to check them out. If I pick up anything in the future it'll have to be something special or for a deep discount. I'm just pumping to much of my income into Nikes
ohwell.gif
Word...  I've been slowly trying to quit the habit for the past few months... it's been going pretty well, but I'm still not where I want to be.  Getting there slowly 
I want to stop too guys.  God as my witness......

Last edited:

I went half a size down.  They did loosen up,  also the lunarlon starts getting thinner so there is more space in the shoe.  

TBH the showtimes are my favorite cw. in the survey poll at the top of the page, I'm that 1 vote for showtimes lol.  

We doing Kobe IX collection pics? I may need to get involved in this 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Lol Here's some of my Kobe IDs and of course the MPs (Instagram photo @eddieelqutob)
sickass IDs! man i wish nike would make mc ID available again before shutting down the 9s.

been contemplating on returning my WTK 9s and just making an ID instead.

I want to stop too guys.  God as my witness......
i feel just like pookie. i was making progress until the WTK's and BHM's dropped. I'm kinda hoping i don't like the kobe 10 high. that will help me out a lot cause i haven't really been impressed with any sneak for the most part. Most of my sneaker money have gone to the kobe 9. I've sold 5 pairs on ebay tho to help me with my addiction. its crazy cause before the kobe 9 I've never bought or liked any kobe shoe. the 9 might be my favorite shoe of all time

when do you think we will starts seeing the TB colorways or do you think we're not getting any this year?

when do you think we will starts seeing the TB colorways or do you think we're not getting any this year?
no idea, but if there are Tbs, I expect EM LOWS only.  personally I would rather nike release lunarlon inserts as a replacements 

Back
Top Bottom