THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

she was probably thinking about this at that moment.

jk. 
I'm in the money either way. 
laugh.gif

Yes.  my tracking doesnt really say much of anything for the last week, so im not sure whats going on... on the other hand my friend received his pair last Saturday (he purchased on release date). if that info helps you out.  
Thanks -- I'm at the same spot -- there's a USPS reference number but it's at a standstill an dhas been for like 10 days.  Not extremely concerned, I'm sure they'll show up eventually.  Hopefully with no customs fee

Last edited:
Man $92 fee from customs. Sorry amigo
View media item 1376455

man that custom fee. :smh:

I don't ever want to know that feels.

It makes me mad that these companies want x amount of money because an item was a certain price.

that's unfortunate, but I feel like that has a small chance of happening with any over seas purchase. As long as it's having to go through customs and it isn't being handled by the parent company (nike). Albeit larger retailers like end probably have something like that happen less often, I still feel like there's a chance for some reason, it took me a bit of convincing myself to get the two colorways tbh but it turned out alright on my end. Sorry that happened to you though my man.

It's a lottery with these overseas online stores.
Hopefully my case serves as cautionary tale.
I done teared-up already, though I appreciate the kind words lol.
And not to digress, but I have a $25 Nikestore MVP voucher expiring on Feb 1st. Been sitting here since Dec. and I procrastinated on using it. First to PM me gets it.

nike is trying to build the hype for the x but it seems people dont care as much as they did for the nine ...oh this thread is slowing down..

^^yea man, most are heading back for pairs they missed out on.
I'll admit, there's this feeling of relief knowing I'll be steering clear of the X and that "remastered" JB nonsense. My wallet'll breath a little while I hunt for a Sz13 MP and ASG, then I'm officially done.
Y'all hear me NT? Lol, hook a Brutha up.
Also, I've been screwing around with round laces. I like them quite a bit.
HYjclJa.jpg

yzT8M5q.jpg

Last edited:
^^yea man, most are heading back for pairs they missed out on.
I'll admit, there's this feeling of relief knowing I'll be steering clear of the X and that "remastered" JB nonsense. My wallet'll breath a little while I hunt for a Sz13 MP and ASG, then I'm officially done.
Y'all hear me NT? Lol, hook a Brutha up.
Also, I've been screwing around with round laces. I like them quite a bit.
HYjclJa.jpg

yzT8M5q.jpg
then nike lures you right back in just when you thought you were out

Not even the shoe company or delivery company's fault if you incur a fee, they have to put a value incase of an insurance claim and delivery companies are charged the customs fee which they bill you for reimbursement.

Finally saw some MP's show up on ebay  (size 13) !!! Then I saw the price.........$650. Had me like

Back
Top Bottom