THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Yessir. I copped and they've become one of my favorite EMs. Definitely one of those "better in person" shoes. Off-white outsole is
smokin.gif
I couldn't agree with you more.  I saw them online and I was like I need to see them in person and they are dope

Inspiration or moonwalkers? Cant decide. Feel like the 9 is known as a hightop
Tough call... I personally love the inspirations so that's what I would suggest but it really depends on your style my man. The 9's are def gonna be remembered for the hightops.

get ur cheese up bro. Get a whip so u don't gotta bug your mom to take you to cop shoes. By the time she has time they r out. That's why you're shoe game is weak .

Please sir. Post you collection in sneaker showcase. I doubt your collection is strong and your "cheese" is up if your worried about resell on Kobes years from now. If your caking sell your Kobes under retail and help folks out. What difference does the profit make. You got CHEESE right? Ha ha ha

get ur cheese up bro. Get a whip so u don't gotta bug your mom to take you to cop shoes. By the time she has time they r out. That's why you're shoe game is weak .
Wow, good thing you joined the forum. Handing out all kinds of brilliant advice, and FOR FREE!

roll.gif
 at you, not with you.

Please sir. Post you collection in sneaker showcase. I doubt your collection is strong and your "cheese" is up if your worried about resell on Kobes years from now. If your caking sell your Kobes under retail and help folks out. What difference does the profit make. You got CHEESE right? Ha ha ha

I never said my game was strong did I? Guy said he needs help just giving my two cents. To someone who was trying to be funny too. Do you not comprehend what you read?****** with no money act like money isn't everything. Everyone should be trying to make money. I know I don't want to be no bum on the street.

I never said my game was strong did I? Guy said he needs help just giving my two cents. To someone who was trying to be funny too. Do you not comprehend what you read?****** with no money act like money isn't everything. Everyone should be trying to make money. I know I don't want to be no bum on the street.

There's nothing wrong with making money. I'm just pointing out the fact claiming to have cheese an tryna make money off Kobes down the road don't mix. If you HAVE cheese you'd give your Kobes away and resell wouldn't matter anyway. Trust me homie unless your the CEO of a shoe company or retailor, the last thing people with $ care about is making a profit off selling a shoe.

In other words I'm saying you don't have cheese and it's funny to me how you called out others to "get their cheese up". Other than that welcome to NT.

Last edited:
Thanks, I bought them back in October, took the trip out there intending to see Kobe, a week before he's out with the injury. Oh well, still saw a great game.

Ya that's tough I've got seats before hoping to see someone and by the time the game comes around they are out. Happen to me multiple times. I think the worst was when I got tickets to see Jordan in Boston when he was with the wizards lol. I know the feeling, hope you still had a game time.

Last edited:
Ya that's tough I've got seats before hoping to see someone and by the time the game comes around they are out. Happen to me multiple times. I think the worst was in I got tickets to see Jordan in Boston when he was with the wizards lol. I know the feeling, hope you still had a game time.
Damn, back when Jordan was with the Wizards, I went so far as to apply for a job with the Bucks as a ball-boy that year, got through interviews and all that, didn't get the job though. Lakers game was an experience in itself, playoff-like atmosphere even at the bottom of the standings, no complaints from me. Might have to plan ahead a little earlier in the season next year when Kobe will hopefully be healthy again.

I just got my BHMs today and love them. They're my first pair of Kobe 9s and I wish I would have been following the 9s from the start (I usually only buy LeBrons now and my last pair of Kobes were the 7s). I love the highs and now I'm going to go and try to pick up what I missed out on.

Just got 4 of my 5 pairs of High > Low conversions back from Dank Customs. Last pair coming later is the BHMs. I'll post some more photos when I'm free later on. Very satisfied customer right here

Back
Top Bottom