THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
shes one those sales rep that don't give a shh about her job. call footlocker topanga i saw a xmas pair there last week im not sure what size tho. 

I've had my HoH stock locate a pair of Jordan 11 pink snakeskin for my daughter. They also shipped it to my house for free. 

Yeah she kept cutting me off too bro. 
It's the Christmas Kobe 9s but I gave the SKU number (630847-600)
and says it's not even showing up in the system as the shoe doesn't even exist. Thanks for the help though guys!

that's the style code. U need the sku/item number for footlocker or whatever stire

Dammit, the link to the Footlocker product page is gone and I can't find it anymore :/

You might be able to find the sku number on an ebay listing. People show pics of the box sometimes and the footlocker sticker would be there

Last edited:
@NewGame786
Call Ontario Mills California, foot locker, they still have them. Everyone is super cool there usually.
They said they don't have any :frown: Thanks for the lookout though bro! 
smile.gif

footlocker topanga has the xmas size 10 on display. not sure if they other sizes in stock. 

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am really trying to track down any colorway in the ix low em that has the XDR Outdoor soles in a 10.5 US(located in SoCal)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could pick a pair up or if there was a specific colorway that was a US release that had XDR soles like the XMAS Kobe 8 GC that was a US release.

Any help would be really appreciated and would even pay a tip of someone was able to assist me.

Thanks fellas!

Hey guys, I am really trying to track down any colorway in the ix low em that has the XDR Outdoor soles in a 10.5 US(located in SoCal)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could pick a pair up or if there was a specific colorway that was a US release that had XDR soles like the XMAS Kobe 8 GC that was a US release.

Any help would be really appreciated and would even pay a tip of someone was able to assist me.

Thanks fellas!
Xmas 8 GCs with the XDR soles never released in th US. We got the regular version with the translucent outsole and partial sheath logo on the back.

Like aiya said, if you want an XDR shoe you'd have to track down one of the overseas release versions or an ID with an XDR sole. Try looking on one of the overseas sites like Kicks-Crew that carries some of the overseas versions of the releases

Last edited:
Good to see people rocking their masterpiece instead of just staring at it or letting it rot in the box.

Back
Top Bottom