THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Can any kobe9s be stock located at footlocker/outlet?
Some can yes...I stock located the red EXT KRM pair a few weeks ago. See what they have listed online, then bring the barcode into the store and have them look it up. Prices should be better too. EXT was $247.99 online, rang up $149.99 in store and I used a $20 VIP.

Snakeskin EXT's arrived today, just need Black Mamba's to finish EXT pack...will try stock locating today.

I love the 9 to absolute death, best Kobe sig IMO, however have just never got down with those ext's
Yeah the 9's are the only Kobe I love, plus the white EXT X I have too. I know the EXT's are not everyone's cup of tea cuz it even took me a while to come around on them but I am glad I did. Many people have comments (good and bad lol) when I rock the EXT's. My white X's were a big hit at work though 8)

ah I got a size 10 I'd let go haha nvm
Ah too bad bro but thanks for the heads up. Was able to order a pair instore at FTL in Jersey Gardens for $139.99, online price was still $247...so chalk one up for stock locating in store pricing!

Last edited:
Dang man, you're making me regret passing on on the Details even more 
mean.gif

Dope pics though.

How much you pay for them? When you stay stock locate, that was through Foot Locker?

I wore some Elite 9s today. I really love this shoe. It's just great. Only complaint is that flapping tongue and they did way too many colors. Happy they fixed that with the 10 Elite.

Last edited:
thinkin about scooping some details on ebay. I see a listing that looks legit but have you guys seen this tag before? The shoe looks great but I have never seen a pair come with this.

thinkin about scooping some details on ebay. I see a listing that looks legit but have you guys seen this tag before? The shoe looks great but I have never seen a pair come with this.

View media item 2124452
I have a pair of Fundamentas and Legacy both copped from sellers in Korea. While they don't have the tag pictured my pairs did come with orange Nike tag/booklets. All in Korean or Chinese. So could just be an Asian release.

Apparently you haven't seen the LeBron 13.

Lebron 13s are bad but still MUCH better than Currys line.. Those things are probably the worst looking signature basketball shoes ever made with arguably the worst athletic company logo ever placed predominantly on the side. I wouldn't want my worst enemy wearing a pair of those mutations.

Back
Top Bottom