The Official Kobe X iD thread

Never done an ID before but just ordered these..cant wait to see them in person 
tongue.gif
Nice, but why not do black liner?

Just got an email from Nike saying they're canceling all 4 of my elite low orders because the 13.5 size I selected is not an actual size they can make... then why even list it as an option to begin with and maybe ask me if I want to change them to a 13 or 14 before totally canceling them?! On top of that, I already got the "we're getting started on your order" emails more than a week ago. Smh

i kinda like the black/white contrast...like how the taxi's have the white upper and black liner...always looked 
pimp.gif
 to me

I'm kinda surprised we haven't seen any images of the Flyknit ID's already. It feels like the folks over in Asia usually get theirs first and post on IG or some sort of Social media prior to us having received our pairs. I remember when I first saw the MC id 9 posted on IG last year and was like omg they're beautiful lol

Just got an email from Nike saying they're canceling all 4 of my elite low orders because the 13.5 size I selected is not an actual size they can make... then why even list it as an option to begin with and maybe ask me if I want to change them to a 13 or 14 before totally canceling them?! On top of that, I already got the "we're getting started on your order" emails more than a week ago. Smh
This might be a blessing in disguise. Now you can ask for a coupon code and apply it to your future purchase while also being able to wait to see the finished product before making your decision on the designs you'd like to order.

Thanks for the tip... I'll try asking them for a coupon code. What sucks is I had 10% ebates cash back on those orders and now it's only 3%. I'll probably just wait for the multi option now.

Thanks for the tip... I'll try asking them for a coupon code. What sucks is I had 10% ebates cash back on those orders and now it's only 3%. I'll probably just wait for the multi option now.
Just wondering, did the cash back from the ebates app already hit your account? I haven't gotten anything from my order, wonder if its because I used all gift cards. Last time I used half gift card and paid the rest, got the 10% on the entire order amount.

This might be a blessing in disguise. Now you can ask for a coupon code and apply it to your future purchase while also being able to wait to see the finished product before making your decision on the designs you'd like to order.
Thanks again, they already sent me a 15% code!

Just wondering, did the cash back from the ebates app already hit your account? I haven't gotten anything from my order, wonder if its because I used all gift cards. Last time I used half gift card and paid the rest, got the 10% on the entire order amount.
No, the cash back didn't hit my account yet.

Repped?..SMFH... its not about that son, its about sharing the info to the Fam!  I'll do what I'll do an there aint nuthin ya can do about it. REPPED!
go ahead and share it fam.. hopefully you get a better chance to cop them with more people knowing about it! 
happy.gif

Just my own experiences with eBates and NikeiD orders, they usually don't credit your account right away for the cash back. With my previous orders there's been a couple months wait, eBates customers service told me on the phone that since it's a custom order, they hold off on crediting your account in case you have to return the item for whatever reason. If the cash back is not there w/in like 6 weeks or so I'd open a claim otherwise you should be fine.

Just my own experiences with eBates and NikeiD orders, they usually don't credit your account right away for the cash back. With my previous orders there's been a couple months wait, eBates customers service told me on the phone that since it's a custom order, they hold off on crediting your account in case you have to return the item for whatever reason. If the cash back is not there w/in like 6 weeks or so I'd open a claim otherwise you should be fine.
They did mine next day. If you don't get it immediately file a report on ebates. Also don't use any affiliated links when buying shoes. I've hear that has something to do with it but not sure

Got my ebates the next day for my Kobe X ID order.

What I haven't gotten is the ebates for the Adidas ultra boost i ordered back in May, opened up a ticket several weeks ago and nothing yet.

Back
Top Bottom