The Official Kobe X iD thread

First time ordering from NikeID and I placed my order on July 1st and haven't got the "started" email either. I heard if they're late on the Estimated delivery, they give us the pairs for free. Is this true, or what's their normal protocol for this?

The only time I've ever heard of them giving free pairs is during the Lebron 11 ID fiasco, which was caused primarily by Chinese factory strikes going on at the time. Pairs were coming in like 2 months late.

People shouldn't be worried about not getting "started" emails, it happens all the time.

Damn guys, ordered the day they released and already got UPS tracking # today 
nthat.gif

I got a free pair of the Kobe 8 IDs.

I won't say how cause then people will go on chat/call Nike trying to get free shoes instead of codes :lol:

I won't say how cause then people will go on chat/call Nike trying to get free shoes instead of codes :lol:

why even mention anything then?

Because if you read a few posts above you have someone who thinks Nike gives away free shoes if you don't get them on time. So I shared an experience I had (it had nothing to do with delivery time tho).

why even mention anything then?

Because if you read a few posts above you have someone who thinks Nike gives away free shoes if you don't get them on time. So I shared an experience I had (it had nothing to do with delivery time tho).

^That makes NO sense to comment then... Other than to say you got a pair free.

Returned a pair of foams to Nike today and used the gift card on my second pair of id's. That 12% MrRebate was too tempting to pass up. Supposed to arrive August 19. Woohoo! 

Last edited:
Rumor has it that Kobe X HTM Lows are dropping tomorrow. In-store supposedly confirmed.

Almost nothing stays secret these days, especially in store. No way they're releasing.

If they do, chances are almost none that I'll own a pair

Last edited:
Had my size 13.5 cancelled same as others. Got a 20% off code out of them today and ordered again. Now the wait starts all over again.....

Back
Top Bottom