The Official Kobe X iD thread

Just a thought, anyone tried to claim a discount code cos of the toe cap issue or would you be wasting your time?

Why couldn't the grinch iD had been on the 9s?? Still a must cop. Need 2 pair.

Jordan, we coo but keep the 72-10. I'll get those later. Don't care for the chrome 8s. I'm going for the PSNY 12s, Grinches and Yeezy's (which means 2 Grinches and hopefully the PSNY because I never win a pair of Yeezy's lol).

Alright guys, if anyone who has made a grinch inspired ID or already purchased a pair plz help.

For the green, I used radiant emerald. Was wondering if it would come out looking like the Nike.com or like in the pic posted as inspiration.

This was my inspiration....
image.jpg
[/url][\img]

Attempt 1:
image.jpg
[/url][\img]

Attempt 2:
image.jpg
[/url][\img]

You still making these or are you gonna upgrade to the flyknit option [emoji]128522[/emoji]

72-10 + PSNY + 5Rings + Grinch ID + Chrome 8s = Pockets on Fuego!
If it wasn't the season of giving I would have no problems with this.  It's going to be the grinches and blue chrome foams for me for the rest of the year. Anymore than that I'll just feel guilty hahaha.

Last edited:
Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back, me back, telling me I need you in my life *Tyrese voice

Thanks I get my [emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji]Mamba colors later today [emoji]128513[/emoji] Can't wait!! They are a lot more comfortable than I expected Getting me some Grinch's for Sure

Last edited:
I would stick with black. Your choice though
wink.gif
Its pretty much default pair or nothing. Nike knows most of us won't change a thing but its a nice way to get an extra $45 outta us by making it an ID

DEC 09, 09:25 PM
WE WERE UNABLE TO LOAD THE PACKAGE ON THE PLANE AS SCHEDULED. / YOUR PACKAGE WAS RELEASED BY THE CLEARING AGENCY.

DEC 09, 08:59 PM
WE WERE UNABLE TO LOAD THE PACKAGE ON THE PLANE AS SCHEDULED. CHEK LAP KOK

DEC 06, 03:00 AM
ARRIVAL SCAN CHEK LAP KOK

Again, my IDs are f**king delayed. Was supposed to be here tomorrow 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom