The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

The symbol on the back is really small, I don't feel the shohoku will look good. Gonna go with Chinese words prb

the heel symbol means "legacy" according to the nike iD options so i'm all for it. i find it a little redundant to have the shozoku logo on the heel when there are one on each tongue already. to each his own though.
Yea I was hemming and hawing, all my other iDs have the shozoku, I think I'll do the legacy one for these, I like to keep these kinds of shoes as close to "no imagination" as possible. Once I start futzing with one thing, it'll lead to other problems.

Yea I was hemming and hawing, all my other iDs have the shozoku, I think I'll do the legacy one for these, I like to keep these kinds of shoes as close to "no imagination" as possible. Once I start futzing with one thing, it'll lead to other problems.

haha yeah unlike the many creative minds on this thread, i get too overwhelmed with the options if i play around with them too much and end up closing the tab |I

Nike dropped the Mamba Moments right after he scored to pass MJ.
And lots of passes + regrets after they sold out 
laugh.gif

Don't see why there'd be too much difference, but hoping the EMs fit the same as the FK version

Are we getting full zoom on this em model or naw. If it's lunar and lunar zoom only I have to pass

Kobes not wearing the EM mamba moments in his last game. Thats why Derozen is already wearing them. He is wearing the black and gold FTB pack 11s in his last game. Thats already been confirmed by Nike. 

Kobe could do as he pleases though. Nike said he was going to wear the "Fire and Ice" 10s, but ended up wearing a PE.

We'll see on Wednesday.

Kobes not wearing the EM mamba moments in his last game. Thats why Derozen is already wearing them. He is wearing the black and gold FTB pack 11s in his last game. Thats already been confirmed by Nike. 

I asked Nikeid about which cushioning setups will be available and this was there response.
i asked will full length zoom, heel zoom & full lunarlon be available on the mamba day iD's
View media item 1990253

Last edited:

Where was this confirmed by Nike that he is wearing the Fade to Black 11's, I can't find this anywhere, thanks!

I'm not sure if that hasn't been edited but I knew it mentioned it. Looking at it now, still doesn't guarantee that's the pair, just the color scheme.

You guys think these sell out on the 13th or they stay in Stock for the whole day and Nike takes them off the shelf the next day?

Back
Top Bottom