The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

So far my draw chances are leading me to get a commemorative pair of the Nike ID's.  
laugh.gif

You guys think these sell out on the 13th or they stay in Stock for the whole day and Nike takes them off the shelf the next day?
I wouldn't hesitate in purchasing if you want them. If you change your mind you can always cancel. Too risky not to cop

Definitely in the minority here but i like EM (Flyknit too).  My 20% code will go to good use...

On another note.  Looking for good pics of a:  black based iD with translucent sole and gold speckles.  Thanks in advance.

Let's be real, 99% of your ID's end up on the bay.

These won't be any different.

Last edited:
was able to get for 308 shipped from another sneakerhead. exactly like derozans except with metallic silver kobe logo and black flywire.

i think im ok with that considering i cant make my own anymore

All the ID's so far have had all three cushion setups, why would these be any different?

People were asking earlier because we didn't know if the EM's were getting the all 3 cushioning options. The flyknit have all had the 3 options no matter what.

There's gonna be different color options with the graphic. But I'll stick with the way it is

I'm ready to throw some money at Nike tomorrow, we got a program at work that lets us redeem "points" for that dollar amount in a girt card for wherever we want. Got a 200 NDC gift card today, total of 640 in NDC gift cards, plus a 15% code, plus there's like 70 sitting in PayPal from eBay. Take it all Nike.

got good news, nikeid twitter guy says that price is from $205 to $225

So full zoom is 225 :smokin

Also going to be 3 color options for the graphic

Back
Top Bottom