The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Anyone who ordered Grinch 11s after the first pairs started rolling in should have known what was coming with those. I think there was a sample pic before they even dropped, so I don't know what people were expecting.

Anyone who ordered Grinch 11s after the first pairs started rolling in should have known what was coming with those. I think there was a sample pic before they even dropped, so I don't know what people were expecting.
Unfortunately for me, I found this thread after I placed an order for 2 pairs.

I hope others see this thread earlier or search online before they order, unlike what I did.

Also, since Im from Hong Kong, they dont have a return policy like you guys stateside.

Looks like some fades don't look good at ALL 
sick.gif

Just did. They told me to contact Nike China.
Mostly won't get anything out of them.

Just did. They told me to contact Nike China.
Mostly won't get anything out of them.
Very strange that they told you to contact nike china.

Usually you handle with the nike site, where you bought it.

Did you chat with the customer service on ndc? If so, the employee was probably just too lazy. In no way they should redirect you to nike china.

I would start the chat again and hope for a reliable employee.

Very strange that they told you to contact nike china.
Usually you handle with the nike site, where you bought it.
Did you chat with the customer service on ndc? If so, the employee was probably just too lazy. In no way they should redirect you to nike china.
I would start the chat again and hope for a reliable employee.
I ordered through Nike China site. So they said they wouldn't be able to check my order through their system.

Has anyone tried dyeing theirs?
I wonder if I can get someone to dye them to look like the X grinches.

Has anyone tried dyeing theirs?
I wonder if I can get someone to dye them to look like the X grinches.
I think you should have gone with a volt tongue on yours. I just saw this picture on IG, I think with reasonable expectations and the proper options, they can resemble the Grinches (or at least the ones that we've seen photos of already). As for the acid wash jeggings...
sick.gif

Last edited:
I think you should have gone with a volt tongue on yours. I just saw this picture on IG, I think with reasonable expectations and the proper options, they can resemble the Grinches (or at least the ones that we've seen photos of already). As for the acid wash jeggings...:x
View media item 1927040
My second pair coming has a volt tongue.
But that picture should be filtered or adjusted. No way the green looks that bright. Also the other grinches look brighter as well.

I think you should have gone with a volt tongue on yours. I just saw this picture on IG, I think with reasonable expectations and the proper options, they can resemble the Grinches (or at least the ones that we've seen photos of already). As for the acid wash jeggings...:x
View media item 1927040

With a volt tongue and a white sole, they look liked they'd be pretty nice

I don't mean to rain on parades, but to me, those seem to be unacceptable.  Those Grinches...SMH.  

The 10 Grinch, multi and Mambacolor, along with the 9 multi and Mamba Moment; they showed us they have the ability to put a genuine, non-painted flyknit on ID, and they all pretty much look fantastic in hand.

Why do they keep trying to peddle this painted slop?  Maybe I'm being harsh...it's not slop.  But they're nowhere near worth spending $250 on.  If I didn't already have them, and I wanted an ID, my money would be much better spent going towards a deadstock pair of one of the above.  Even at high resale prices...one of those is way better than 2 or 3 of this spray painted stuff.

Back
Top Bottom