The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Thanks for the return info. I may just have to keep them since trying to sell them won't get me much considering how many are out there.

Got my otther that I ordered as soon as they went live before someone posted about the volt on the heel, just kept it black on the heel, silver swoosh, xdr outsole. Gonna send these back

Is the knit more like the general release on the MC IDs or is still a little stiffer like the earlier kobe 11 flyknit IDs?

All white FlyKnit
nerd.gif

via IG brody_west5
In to see black/gold if its a true black

I was gonna place three more orders for MC ID but the site is down when you click on the Kobe XI Elite ID option. Anyone else experiencing this problem.
Hopefully they're just fixing the user-interface issues with the ID. Last time it went down like this, the crappy new layout was introduced. I swear I'm like afraid to click on the "outsole" or "heel logo" options... I feel like my laptop is gonna take a crap on me when it starts loading all the different options.

Last edited:
Hopefully they're just fixing the user-interface issues with the ID. Last time it went down like this, the crappy new layout was introduced. I swear I'm like afraid to click on the "outsole" or "heel logo" options... I feel like my laptop is gonna take a crap on me when it starts loading all the different options.
Any luck?

NDC site still down for MC ID. I hope this is not the end for MC IDs. I want to make at least three more pairs. Does anyone know if this has happened before in the past? It's been down for at least 7 hrs.

NDC site still down for MC ID. I hope this is not the end for MC IDs. I want to make at least three more pairs. Does anyone know if this has happened before in the past? It's been down for at least 7 hrs.

Nike chat said it was down for maintenance. I believe it's just the Kobe 11 elite ID in general

Nike chat said it was down for maintenance. I believe it's just the Kobe 11 elite ID in general
Repped! Thanks for the info. I didn't think about chatting with a Nike rep to ask. I hope that's the case and hopefully the site should be back in business no later than tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom