THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

.....calls homie that works @NT Miami. Besides, I WOULDN'T believe the "Miami ONLY" label. For those who have contacts @ their HOH's. Ask them if they have anything popping up on their manifests this month!

Would have looked a lot better with black being the main color with the filament green on other parts of the shoe.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Would have looked a lot better with black being the main color with the filament green on other parts of the shoe.
here's the one i did...kinda ran it thru real quick and didnt add any speckles in the mid - forgot to take put different laces on it too.

cartoon%20lebron%20miami%20night.jpg

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Steve212

How's the sizing?
nerd.gif
I went halt size up than my usual size. I think they fit small.
Thanks. I was thinking they were going to be a .5 size smaller like the VII's.

Same here.  If the VIII fits small/true to the size, that's a good look.

i have to say, i definitely like the "Pre-Heat" miami versions...

icy soles, i like that blue they used as well...definitely a cop if i can find my size

ahem...11/11.5 - thanks.

Damn i already got over 50 pm's and text's i cant help anymore people the people i replied to already know what time it is 
wink.gif

^wow what did I tell u. Well it's been a couple of hours since pre-heat VIII was announced and now there is about 7 diff rumors. I wonder which one is true?

Those are amazing, exactly the colorway I thought of when LeBron announced he was going to Miami.

I haven't bought a shoe in so long, I have to have these. Just hope I don't miss out.

finally a nice pair of LeBron 8s.. cant wait for next weekend copping these at the HOH
LeBrons is going to be there as well..

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

here's the one i did...kinda ran it thru real quick and didnt add any speckles in the mid - forgot to take put different laces on it too.

cartoon%20lebron%20miami%20night.jpg
These are more Miami than those.

Those miamis look cool. I like that blue. All I want is 1 pair of 8's in the blue hwc colors, aka Knicks colors.

Not feelin the chinas on feet.

The Miamis are cool but need to see more pics. The tongue is what set it off. They shoulda made the sole pink as well.

The Miamis are cool but need to see more pics. The tongue is what set it off. They shoulda made the sole pink as well.

Originally Posted by never wear them

The China's look really plain. The Blackouts are garbage, the Miami's are hypebeast deluxes, the only ones so far that are ok so far are the Black GR's and to a lesser extent the USAs.  What a huge disappointment, I was really looking forward for the VIII's to be groundbreaking. This reminds me of the Jordan XVI's when they came out.

But seeing Jordan (his magnitude) wearing em, made them cool
laugh.gif

And even tho it wasn't groundbreaking.... They at least added a shroud to make the sig unique.... That counts a little bit no?
laugh.gif

But agree. The 1st GR is nice.

Back
Top Bottom