THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Them Blackouts Terrible lmao...i need a better pic, or maybe different lebrons.

heatzs.jpg

ok so i checked a couple pages back, the first page, and some other sites which said "releasing at footlocker stores", but can someone just confirm if the china's are or are not HOH exclusives?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

naw never that royal, that was towards people saying 8 = garbage already ..
THIS...people were hating on the 7 right off the bat...and the 6....lol

im feelin the 8 i cant wait for USAs and Chinas so far.  the BReds even look nice, although that sample with the red piping looked better than the official 1st CW

that Blue/Orange pair is probably gonna be nice as well....

i did a RedCarpet/Miami Vice PS real quick the other day (Sorry B, i havent added more Aqua in yet) could be better but im lazy

lebron%208%20red%20carpet%20PS.jpg

whats wrong with lacing them up tight?.............. all can call me crazy too....... the blackouts are raw to me (im quite sure they look better with black socks). Give me some black elite socks and black shorts and im good.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

naw never that royal, that was towards people saying 8 = garbage already ..
THIS...people were hating on the 7 right off the bat...and the 6....lol

im feelin the 8 i cant wait for USAs and Chinas so far.  the BReds even look nice, although that sample with the red piping looked better than the official 1st CW

that Blue/Orange pair is probably gonna be nice as well....

i did a RedCarpet/Miami Vice PS real quick the other day (Sorry B, i havent added more Aqua in yet) could be better but im lazy

lebron%208%20red%20carpet%20PS.jpg
Good Photoshop.  Can you bust out a Miami Vice colorway?

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

The 8 seems wayyy to bulky for me. Hell the 7 dont seem bulky but are heavier than a mofo. 

lmao i find it funny when people say a shoe is heavy, especially sneakers

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

The 8 seems wayyy to bulky for me. Hell the 7 dont seem bulky but are heavier than a mofo. 

There is such a thing. The 7's feel heavy on my when walking. As oppose to walking in adidas running shoes or nike cortez

There is such a thing. The 7's feel heavy on my when walking. As oppose to walking in adidas running shoes or nike cortez
i understand they are not as light as running sneakers, but they also are not even close to the weight of boots which many people wear all day everyday. Everyone has their own opinion, i just have never put a sneaker on and felt it was heavy, and i own the lebron IV which many people say are heavy

Tomas-constructive critcism? way better than what I would have produced.

Glad we'll see a Knicks CW though...Chinas are a must though.

i understand they are not as light as running sneakers, but they also are not even close to the weight of boots which many people wear all day everyday. Everyone has their own opinion, i just have never put a sneaker on and felt it was heavy, and i own the lebron IV which many people say are heavy

DITTO

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Tomas-constructive critcism? way better than what I would have produced.

Glad we'll see a Knicks CW though...Chinas are a must though.

hahaha - no youre definitely right, i was just saying i got lazy with this one and didnt add any more...i take a shot at a Miami Vice one though when i get home from work.

I am going to my damndest to not get sucked into buying every colorway of this shoe....

Tomas, that PS is horrible....J/P - I likey!

Brandon, looks like the Pack will be back on top with the wheels falling off the Bears wagon. Offensive line, anyone? And someone get that stick'um off Cutler's hands....

Ron- I was sittin in that same spot last year....O line was brutal. You know you'll be buying 8s....swoosh...

Edit..... Double............... and i stand corrected........... he worn soldiers tonite white/black/red/golds

Back
Top Bottom