THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Sure wish I was in the M I A. Im lightweight feeling them Miami8s.
BANG'em SMURF and FRANK WHITE... I see yall doing yall thing. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keeping It G.

The Miami Vices are horrible, the only reason people like them is because they are super limited....Hopefully will see some new Heat colorways that are far better than the Miami Vices or the first GR(boring)

^I like em cuz they remind me of the Red Carpets honestly...If you don't like them then you don't like that...That's why it's called a personal opinion lol

Miami Vices are hot. I think they could use more hot pink though. I'll cop a pair if I can get my hands on them. I'm counting on being empty handed though.

ANybody who has these...can you tell are these anywhere close to feeling as comfortable as the Air Max 2009 or even the Air Max 24-7?

the miami vice colorway is also rumored to drop on ndc in november, 11/12 i think but i may be wrong. i read that info on the sc blog. not really that dope of a colorway imo but since they are extremely limited they will satisfy the hypebeast.

The miami's are straight, but like someone said i doubt they are gonna be that limited. (i least im hoping so)

2hf77tu.jpg

Anybody over the age of 27 that is caught wearing these should be arrested and detained.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who wears day-glo shoes? These are the epitome of hypebeast deluxes. Hard To Get/Limited Quantities:Check. Extreme colorway: Check. They are officially hypbeast approved.

anyone who ordered the chinas from RMK get their pairs yet, or even an email regarding shipping?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

2hf77tu.jpg

Anybody over the age of 27 that is caught wearing these should be arrested and detained.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who wears day-glo shoes? These are the epitome of hypebeast deluxes. Hard To Get/Limited Quantities:Check. Extreme colorway: Check. They are officially hypbeast approved.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Feeling the MIA colors, not feeling the color placement.

The shoe itself is average, a little awkward looking, need to see them in person to make a final decision.

The regular Bred CW looks cool

Not feeling the Bred Heat CW, don't like the Gold accents.

ALL Black are wack.

China's are plain, but sometimes plain is good. ;-)

All i need to see is the HWC CW.

Back
Top Bottom