THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

2hf77tu.jpg

Anybody over the age of 27 that is caught wearing these should be arrested and detained.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who wears day-glo shoes? These are the epitome of hypebeast deluxes. Hard To Get/Limited Quantities:Check. Extreme colorway: Check. They are officially hypbeast approved.

You know you sound dumb right. The shoe is in the typical colors people associate with miami due to the show miami vice. There is no cutoff age for wearing bright colors. I mean what you said was just so dumb its not even funny. Hypebeasts approved what really ? I mean I don't see 3 million comments saying that OH SNAP! BRO I gots 2 get dem fo real. I stay rocking lebrons got da fitted and the polo for this one. I don't see this on any blog or site that has posted  this. So just shut up if you don't like them you don't like them don't start creating rules and standards for anybody but yourself .

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

2hf77tu.jpg

Anybody over the age of 27 that is caught wearing these should be arrested and detained.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who wears day-glo shoes? These are the epitome of hypebeast deluxes. Hard To Get/Limited Quantities:Check. Extreme colorway: Check. They are officially hypbeast approved.

You know you sound dumb right. The shoe is in the typical colors people associate with miami due to the show miami vice. There is no cutoff age for wearing bright colors. I mean what you said was just so dumb its not even funny. Hypebeasts approved what really ? I mean I don't see 3 million comments saying that OH SNAP! BRO I gots 2 get dem fo real. I stay rocking lebrons got da fitted and the polo for this one. I don't see this on any blog or site that has posted  this. So just shut up if you don't like them you don't like them don't start creating rules and standards for anybody but yourself .
Hey can you please tell me more information about this Miami Vice thing you mentioned. I have never heard of it. Also what is a "da fitted" and I didn't know you played Polo... do you use a Palomino horse? Also what brand of mallet do you use when you play?

Please answer these questions for me Thorrocks, I'm just so confused and your help would be GREATLY appreciated.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Heated I tell you, Hypebeasts don't take to you talking about their stuff lightly. Now shut your fruity pebble wearing !%% up and keep it moving. Ole Rainbow bright colors defending mofo.

30t6p3b.gif
, smh we don't need this kinda of arguement in the thread.

Gonna keep my mouth shut and just make some points.. some people say i get "defensive" 
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
..  ElderWatsonDiggs  we know you don't like these. but why are you bashing/clowning the

next man on how or what he wears with these. Its thier own money, why do you care on how they wear it? 

this arguement is really silly. it either you do or don't like the shoe, no need to keep this up

these are like the red carpets for the 8s, which was my fave pair of 7s... and my favorite color too? gotta cop!

lol guess i'm a fruity pebble too for liking bright colors

I lived in Miami for a min in the 80's and remember the hotels, and city streets with these neon colors and I think the shoe looks cool, I still have family that lives down in 305 and might be able to get them to cop a pair if they ain't that busy and I'm not goin to ask anyone to camp out fo me if this CW turns out to be this big think.. Anyways why would Nike make this CW?¿ for the hypebeast¿ or because it's a lebron shoe, lebron plays for Miami now if u didn't know and back in the day the city of Miami was nothing but a tropical bright light city.. Put 2&2 together

Originally Posted by jca998

I knew we would get some PE's in Miami now that Bron is here.

it only took Bron ripping out clevelands spine ala Mortal Kombat to get our HoH too lol.

don't get me wrong, I like LeBron as a player, but the "LeBracle" was definately unneccessary haha.

Originally Posted by datboi81

these are like the red carpets for the 8s, which was my fave pair of 7s... and my favorite color too? gotta cop!

lol guess i'm a fruity pebble too for liking bright colors

I think there more of a ALLSTAR not a red carpet IMO but I see where ur comin from
smile.gif

Wow! This is probably why I don't contribute in ANY of the Lebron threads anymore.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

2hf77tu.jpg
This colorway could have been WAY better.  It's like Nike forgot to color the airbag or something.... Just too plain in relation to the rest of a very loud shoe.  (I will retract this statement if the sole is glow in the dark a la Air Yeezys.)  Secondly, don't these look almost exactly like LeBron All star 7s?

Those Miami Vices' are horrid.
sick.gif

I think one of the reasons people are so enamored with them is due to their "limited" release, but to each his own.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

30t6p3b.gif

Gonna keep my mouth shut and just make some points.. some people say i get "defensive" 
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
..  ElderWatsonDiggs  we know you don't like these. but why are you bashing/clowning the

next man on how or what he wears with these. Its thier own money, why do you care on how they wear it? 

this arguement is really silly. it either you do or don't like the shoe, no need to keep this up

Hey man, nobody said the truth is always convenient. As a matter of fact the truth is almost always inconvenient. I have supported this line since it's inception, and have been a staunch supporter for the Lebron Sig series. I have been the one to "fight" against such statements like they are too heavy and bulky. But at the end of the day these are trash, and uninspired, and just a piss poor lazy effort for a player of the caliber of Lebron.

Anytime we are looking for colorways to save a shoe then that's a sign right there that they are sub par. I hope that a new designer gets assigned to the next pair, or at the very least the current designer comes up with something more representative of a signature shoe. I don't have to totally agree with everything and still like a shoe. I personally like Zoom Air much better, but even with the Air Max, the VII's were a smash hit. My question is how are you going to go backwards?

Oh and about me bashing/clowning ole dude, before I made the comment to him I never said anything to anyone personally that was derogatory, dude took offense to something I said, came at me and I simply responded at his level. I have been on NT for awhile and I rarely if ever attack someone for no reason...why would I, I'm a fun loving people person.

Last time I checked this was a Lebron VIII thread so I will continue to voice my opinion no matter how popular/unpopular it is unless I get banned or something. We don't all have to agree and that doesn't make me any more or any less than people on here who like the shoe.

For those talking about "this is the reason why I don't post anymore", it's like whatever. With or without your posts the thread will still go on.

Edited to Add:

By just sitting back and accepting anything put before us by Nike is what will stagnate innovation and fresh ideas. If we support mediocre efforts by paying $160, then what incentive does a company have to produce quality worthwhile products? You see what happened to the Brand Jordan line. It wasn't an instant event...slowly but surely the quality and niceness of their shoes started to slip...but people were still supporting them, and now we see the crap that they produce now. I really hope that doesn't happen to this line.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Hey man, nobody said the truth is always convenient. As a matter of fact the truth is almost always inconvenient. I have supported this line since it's inception, and have been a staunch supporter for the Lebron Sig series. I have been the one to "fight" against such statements like they are too heavy and bulky. But at the end of the day these are trash, and uninspired, and just a piss poor lazy effort for a player of the caliber of Lebron.

Anytime we are looking for colorways to save a shoe then that's a sign right there that they are sub par. I hope that a new designer gets assigned to the next pair, or at the very least the current designer comes up with something more representative of a signature shoe. I don't have to totally agree with everything and still like a shoe. I personally like Zoom Air much better, but even with the Air Max, the VII's were a smash hit. My question is how are you going to go backwards?

Oh and about me bashing/clowning ole dude, before I made the comment to him I never said anything to anyone personally that was derogatory, dude took offense to something I said, came at me and I simply responded at his level. I have been on NT for awhile and I rarely if ever attack someone for no reason...why would I, I'm a fun loving people person.

Last time I checked this was a Lebron VIII thread so I will continue to voice my opinion no matter how popular/unpopular it is unless I get banned or something. We don't all have to agree and that doesn't make me any more or any less than people on here who like the shoe.

For those talking about "this is the reason why I don't post anymore", it's like whatever. With or without your posts the thread will still go on.

Edited to Add:

By just sitting back and accepting anything put before us by Nike is what will stagnate innovation and fresh ideas. If we support mediocre efforts by paying $160, then what incentive does a company have to produce quality worthwhile products? You see what happened to the Brand Jordan line. It wasn't an instant event...slowly but surely the quality and niceness of their shoes started to slip...but people were still supporting them, and now we see the crap that they produce now. I really hope that doesn't happen to this line.

...but you started off stating your voicing your own opinion, so leave everyone else's out of it. These are a very nice shoe, these are far nicer than the VII's IMO. Calling for another designer? I'm just glad your not in charge of Nike because this line is headed in the right direction.. again, IMO.

all i can say is the 8s will be remember prolly in the future as his holy grails he gonna have his breakout season this season.. his performance on the court is gonna make these kicks extra special

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

all i can say is the 8s will be remember prolly in the future as his holy grails he gonna have his breakout season this season.. his performance on the court is gonna make these kicks extra special
even though people have been saying that the last few years, I agree with this statement for some reason this year

Back
Top Bottom