THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

pics form another forum...

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

all i can say is the 8s will be remember prolly in the future as his holy grails he gonna have his breakout season this season.. his performance on the court is gonna make these kicks extra special
even though people have been saying that the last few years, I agree with this statement for some reason this year
watch nba all star game he prolly gonna win the mvp.. the nba isnt dumb thats a billion dollar business lebron is bout 2 be their cashcow and these 8s gonna change his shoe line forever in history..  i remember when jordans came out people was bashing those also hard very hard.. and if you read that book "driven within" after the jordan IXs they was thinking bout stop making his shoes completely so at the end of day.. its a cycle just coming back around with lebrons...

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Would have looked a lot better with black being the main color with the filament green on other parts of the shoe.
here's the one i did...kinda ran it thru real quick and didnt add any speckles in the mid - forgot to take put different laces on it too.

cartoon%20lebron%20miami%20night.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ElderWatsonDiggs, ight cool and your right we can agree to dis agree, i just wanted to know your input, thanks for clearing that up..

and the stoneface wasn't towards you, they know that belongs to

The VIIIs are no where near as nice as the VIIs IMO.
These do look nice to ball in. As with alot of other Lebrons, dont think they would look too great with jeans, if people are planning to wear them with jeans anyway.

WOW @ those ones on the bottom right! Those are looking nice!

Those Knick colored ones..look kinda nice, kinda do not want.

Hmm, but those ones on the bottom right, [fab voice] niiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccceeeeeeeeeee [/fab voice]

...Those joints down the bottom right are ferocious 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think that Nike will do right by us with the VIII colorways.
They know they did us dirty on the VII's....

Originally Posted by rhester

...Those joints down the bottom right are ferocious 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think that Nike will do right by us with the VIII colorways.
They know they did us dirty on the VII's....
Nothing will ever, EVER make up for all the unreleased colorways of the VII's.....almost as bad as the BS Kobe V's not releasing in NorCal.

Back
Top Bottom