THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by that WAVE

word to everything these are some of the most comfortable kicks I've worn before
100% agreed
I've played in my pair couple times... I've never had as comfy shoes as the LeBron 8. My benchmark was usually the 20-5-5, but seems like it's been beaten. It's unreal! Definitely an upgrade from the VII.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Did JB stop making Bulls colored shoes when Mike played for the Wizards?
Did Nike stop making ORL colored shoes when Penny went to PHX?
Bron was on the Knicks? drafted? born? im lost, very lost.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by that WAVE

word to everything these are some of the most comfortable kicks I've worn before
100% agreed
I've played in my pair couple times... I've never had as comfy shoes as the LeBron 8. My benchmark was usually the 20-5-5, but seems like it's been beaten. It's unreal! Definitely an upgrade from the VII.

Wow, better than the 20 5 5 huh?

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by Executive76

Did JB stop making Bulls colored shoes when Mike played for the Wizards?
Did Nike stop making ORL colored shoes when Penny went to PHX?
Bron was on the Knicks? drafted? born? im lost, very lost.
Case Closed

^
454dbe4b-6a87-4e0d-8c0d-5ff7b6ca9569

Originally Posted by metallic

Ok one last time lol
October 16 is HOH Miami only
October 17 is rest of Miami (meaning other exclusive stores in Miami)
November 12 NDC/ Certain Nike accounts/ HOH rest of locations
This is what is confirmed as of now.

good to no.. i will not be going to HOH on Saturday its going to be like sitting in Miami's noes bleed seats that's just how crowded/pack its going to be.. smh

$160 isn't chump change and in this economy, not many can afford to drop that much on several pairs that's gonna come out. Most will wait until they go to the outlets or during a sale to cop.

Am still on the fence about these because there are so many good sneakers coming out in 2011 
I would rather save for that and plus if the banned 1's drop this year am definitely going to need funds for those 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Am still on the fence about these because there are so many good sneakers coming out in 2011 
I would rather save for that and plus if the banned 1's drop this year am definitely going to need funds for those 

Such as?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

$160 isn't chump change and in this economy, not many can afford to drop that much on several pairs that's gonna come out. Most will wait until they go to the outlets or during a sale to cop.
I agree w/you somewhat on your point. $160 PLUS tax/shipping, looking @$175. However, hitting the outlets? Probably not gonna happen since they'll(nike) limit the production numbers for the GR's and why you'll see "limited" or QS drops. If you have a homie, that works @ Footlocker/Champs/Footaction that can hook you up on the freinds and fam 20%, employee 30% or 50%, that's when odds of getting the 8's for cheap are increased.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Ok one last time lol

good to no.. i will not be going to HOH on Saturday its going to be like sitting in Miami's noes bleed seats that's just how crowded/pack its going to be.. smh

Are you saying because it is your opinion or because people are already lining up. I have some friends that have already told.me.they ate just gonna wait till Sunday to cop elsewhere. Imo the only people that are gassed for this shoe are hardcore heads like myself. Only other people that would line up would be resellers/ hypebeasts. I can't honestly believe there are that many people so hyped for such a loud %#+ shoe lol.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Ok one last time lol

I have some friends that have already told.me.they ate just gonna wait till Sunday to cop elsewhere.

Metallic, thanks for keeping the thread up to date.

Andrew, I've got plans to check out Dwyane & BronBron on Sunday morning (10 a.m.) so I'm gonna' have to play it by ear -- what time you trying to be out there?
If I'm not logged on here, send me a PM and I'll get it ASAP through gmail.

I am heading down to Kendall friday cuz my mother has business there so I am hoping to head there early saturday morning. Are the heat playing sunday morning for preseason or are they practicing? if so might just stay the weekend and catch a game lol. I will definately hit you up though. don't know how many pairs are gonna be available at HoH and I already have a couple people asking me for help so if you need a size let me know and I can see what I can do, My size is first though haha.

I am really hoping Bron is there for the opening but at this point I am highly doubting it. but as long as I can cop some stuff I guess it makes up for it.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I agree w/you somewhat on your point. $160 PLUS tax/shipping, looking @$175. However, hitting the outlets? Probably not gonna happen since they'll(nike) limit the production numbers for the GR's and why you'll see "limited" or QS drops. If you have a homie, that works @ Footlocker/Champs/Footaction that can hook you up on the freinds and fam 20%, employee 30% or 50%, that's when odds of getting the 8's for cheap are increased.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Since the 7s didn't get gobbled up.... What makes us think the 8s are gonna be produced in large amounts?.... The proof is now there btw... Certain locations are not gonna receive the 8s.

Not a lot of Ppl ordered them nor it's in their manifest. Sucks to hear b/c those stores are my hookups. I see a lot of HOH schemes going on with this shoe.

A lot of ignorant Ppl will not buy, just cause it has the name lebron on it.

RECEIVED MY CHINAS 2DAY......THEY ARE NICE IN PERSON AND YES AS MENTIONED THEY ARE A VERY COMFORTABLE BBALL SHOE!!!!!!
happy.gif
......THE RED ON THE SOLE PART IS ALMOST LIKE THE INFRARED COLOR......HAS IT BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THE USA CHINA RELEASE WILL BE DIFFERENT AS FAR AS THE LION ON THE TOUNGE???.....THANKS

I got fam in kendall but damn I don't know how to ask him to go get a bracelet and all all that over stuff that goes on with this type of stuff ( he's not in the shoe game)

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

RECEIVED MY CHINAS 2DAY......THEY ARE NICE IN PERSON AND YES AS MENTIONED THEY ARE A VERY COMFORTABLE BBALL SHOE!!!!!!
happy.gif
......THE RED ON THE SOLE PART IS ALMOST LIKE THE INFRARED COLOR......HAS IT BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THE USA CHINA RELEASE WILL BE DIFFERENT AS FAR AS THE LION ON THE TOUNGE???.....THANKS
The question I have is the pics on FL unlocked are sometimes Sample's. Eastbay is the same. From the pickups it seems the CHINA version is going to be the final product and that it's highly unlikely a US version will be made. Unless, they do scoring title Kevin Durants.  That's speculation on my part.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Might just be my opinion, but I feel like these have flop written all over them

I agree....I have not tried on the shoe so I cant comment on its comfort, but imo this is just one ugly shoe that looks even worse on someones foot.  To each his/her own I just cant see myself buying this shoe, even though I have tried to make myself like them.....and also that all sky blue colorway with the hot pink (Pre-Heat) is disgusting (once again just my thoughts)

These will hit the normal oulets that get good stuff, maybe not the hyped colorways, but the basic colorways will..
Like the 1st GR, All Blacks, etc...

Back
Top Bottom