THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by metallic

Thank u method man for banning that annoying kid! Now with good news comes bad.
Via Jason petrie all Lebron "city" color-ways for the VIII have been cancelled.
That means no HWC/Knicks and no Dallas.

Wait so are we still gettin the Pre-Heats on the 12th?
Via NDC: [table][tr][td]11/12/10[/td][td]Lebron VIII, Retro/Black-Pink Flash-Filiment Green[/td][td]417098-401, $160[/td][/tr][/table]
Can't wait! ... and Metallic thanks for keeping us updated! I hope they let you show us what the dunkmans will look like (you mentioned it briefly a while back)

when were the city colorways ever confirmed
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by yungone350

can someone explain why Nike wont just put out enough shoes for everyone? that would satisfy the consumer and do away with the resellers right?

They have been putting out more shoes
Thats why they have been doing restocks but sometimes thats still not enough these resellers are determined if things stay like this i can see a lot people retiring from the shoe game 

Then i want to see who the resellers are going to sell to 

This video kinda confirms it. I liked the mavs ones but its no biggy. I'm sure they have some heat lined up

those flywire joints are a must, the triple blacks will be copped for ball, and those south beach might have to pick up from a reseller, was lookin foward to the knick colorway though, hopefully the dunkman version makes up for it

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by PMatic

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-10.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-03.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-07.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-01.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-09.jpg

Much better.

Those are the hottest Lebrons i've ever witnessed.

I know people saying "ew plastic shoes what a fail"  But these seriously are one of the nicest looking shoes i have seen in a while.  I am really feeling them.

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

is eastbay getting the south beach joints
MoNeyLiCiouS asked about this as well.  We don't show this colorway in our system at the moment but I'm checking with our buyer to be sure and will post in this thread when I hear back from him to let everyone know what I find out.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I got, pm me with the sample info, didn't get to see that stuff.

Also I am hyped for the V2, Petrire dished a bit about it to me after I told him a sample pic leaked. Got me excited. Does anyone know if a 12 was available on marquee?

EDIT: btw, justin beiber right there somehow skipped in front of about 100 people because someone left and he told beiber his name so he could take his spot. the kid showed up long after the line had gotten to about 150. He was also wearing some mvp ps's that i can only assume mommy bought.

The More You Know.

frown.gif
frown.gif
Damn, I wanted these to drop, Petrie better do right by us

nike-lebron-8-lineup-more-photos-1.jpg

What special colorway jerseys do the Miami Heat have?

cant wait for nov. 12 and the south beaches come. too bad bout the HWCs though they would've been tough. guess we'll just have to wait until they retro the VIIs in like year 2025 i'm sure they're make it a retro plus color way lol

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

is eastbay getting the south beach joints
MoNeyLiCiouS asked about this as well.  We don't show this colorway in our system at the moment but I'm checking with our buyer to be sure and will post in this thread when I hear back from him to let everyone know what I find out.

EastbayRep - Ryan

All right.  It looks like for the moment we aren't expecting to get the South Beach/Pre-Heat, but our buyers are looking into the November availability and we may carry some at that time.  I'm going to keep tabs on that and I'll post in this thread to let you guys know if we are going to get them.

EastbayRep - Ryan

very good interview.......... there is a slight chance that "city series" may still drop if we make enough noise.

Back
Top Bottom