THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I got, pm me with the sample info, didn't get to see that stuff.

EDIT: btw, justin beiber right there somehow skipped in front of about 100 people because someone left and he told beiber his name so he could take his spot. the kid showed up long after the line had gotten to about 150. He was also wearing some mvp ps's that i can only assume mommy bought.
Not much to tell; I valued my life as much as this guy valued his job, so I promised no pics. He (who shall remain nameless) was pulling along a black suitcase and was kind enough to let me and one of the store managers take a peek inside. All I can say, is when he opened the suitcase, it was like ... well, remember in Pulp Fiction when John Travolta opens up the suitcase and all you see is a light/glow upon his face? Well, like that. Our jaws literally dropped. I saw just about every color on the palette ... from Gunmetal Gray/Neon Green
grin.gif
to Green/Safety Orange
wink.gif
... highs, lows ... must've been at least 12 kicks in there with sample tags. Needless to say, we were left wanting more (by the way the samples weren't shown on stage, which means I'm giving NT first-hand info, so don't try to confirm this, just digest it for what it is). 
devil.gif

As to "Justin Bieber", he goes by Stickie213, and he's deep in the game. He's got some pull down here being a part of the Rare Footage team.
I was standing behind the camera during that interview, and I got a little treat for you all here on NT, but I have to figure out how to post it first. 
happy.gif

I dont see how the white/blue pair shouldnt come out. It has nothing that associate it with Dallas in anyway except the colors. The knicks colorway on the other hand is a given.

Igotthafire247 I believe u saw what very very few of us saw. Hopefully some of those color-ways do come out. Especially that neon green
So is anyone going to start a petition to get Nike to release the HWC VIII?

You won't be disappointed ... and I had y'all @ NT in mind when we were speaking, so I had Jason officially say "hi" (and yes, he's watching).
wink.gif
Enjoy.

My source told me about a month ago there will be 3 versions of the Lebron 8 this year. 

Obviously the premier pair that is about to come out. 

Lebron will start to rock the V2 pare we just saw around the all star game.

For the Post season this year the Lebron 8 PS will consist of a hyperfuse upper, Max 360 air in the heel and zoom air in the forefoot. 

The PS seems like it might be the best performing Lebron shoe to date. 

igotthatfire247 wrote:
You won't be disappointed ... and I had y'all @ NT in mind when we were speaking, so I had Jason officially say "hi" (and yes, he's watching).
wink.gif
Enjoy.

Thats good stuff bro

I want 2 pair I think can you order mulitiples on NDC at the same time or do you have to go back after first order is done?

The Jason Petrie drop was dope!! Props for getting that...

I am definitely gonna be coppin the South Beaches next month

I must be the only one who thinks the LeBron line is getting worse style-wise. I mean the performance may be there, but Yeeuck!

Originally Posted by dgoins1

I want 2 pair I think can you order mulitiples on NDC at the same time or do you have to go back after first order is done?

Nope they have already confirmed it  1 pair per customer so when they show up on quantity it will only show 1 as option.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Nope they have already confirmed it  1 pair per customer so when they show up on quantity it will only show 1 as option.

Thanks might have to use someone elses credit card and address also lol

Gotta give props to the young man. Dude asked the right questions.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pimp.gif
 Jason Petrie Shouting out NT....

I see you..now give us those orange HWC 7's and Kentucky's OR ELSE
laugh.gif
Fixed

That young man right there is definitely a lurker on niketalk
laugh.gif
or maybe it's.........igotthatfire247
laugh.gif

He asked great questions..

Jason was definately willing to give info on what he could. Like i had posted earlier he was taking notice of all the hate on this design and was honest saying not everyone was gonna like everything put out. And he also felt that that Nike didn't really give him many restrictions so materials are used cuz he wants to use them fr the most part. I guess he was like bron tweeted taking notes on all the hate.

I Got: yeah it's funky how they have a gunmetal/neon sample when he said they were sticking with the black/neon combo. Heeve said he was sick of the gunmetal dunkman cw lol. Great dude though overall. looking forward to continuing contact with him in the future. I am not necessarily wanting pics, just cw combo's that were in "The Pupl Fiction" case. Like i said before I didn't know anyone could chill in the store and listen to the QA, which was part of the reason I came anyway.

As for Beiber, how old is he anyways? I mean if he knows his kicks, that's cool. Just can't imagine unless he is spawn of a shoehead how he got so fixated and hooked up at a young age.

Next trip down there I will get at everyone and my phone won't be dead this time lol.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Jason was definately willing to give info on what he could. Like i had posted earlier he was taking notice of all the hate on this design and was honest saying not everyone was gonna like everything put out. And he also felt that that Nike didn't really give him many restrictions so materials are used cuz he wants to use them fr the most part. I guess he was like bron tweeted taking notes on all the hate.

I Got: yeah it's funky how they have a gunmetal/neon sample when he said they were sticking with the black/neon combo. Heeve said he was sick of the gunmetal dunkman cw lol. Great dude though overall. looking forward to continuing contact with him in the future. I am not necessarily wanting pics, just cw combo's that were in "The Pupl Fiction" case. Like i said before I didn't know anyone could chill in the store and listen to the QA, which was part of the reason I came anyway.

As for Beiber, how old is he anyways? I mean if he knows his kicks, that's cool. Just can't imagine unless he is spawn of a shoehead how he got so fixated and hooked up at a young age.

Next trip down there I will get at everyone and my phone won't be dead this time lol.

First off because a person disagrees with a design, that doesn't make it hate so quit all that hate talk. It happens all the time when a new product is released. Same thing happened with the Chris Bangle designed BMW 7 Series...people really disliked it because it was such a radical departure from the previous model, but after a little time people warmed to it and it became the best selling 7 Series of all-time.

I see the same happening with the Lebron VIII.

I'm really disappointed in the way that the Nice Lebron VII colorway's didn't release. Who cares what Lebrons VIII look like if there never going to retail ???? Give the Fans what they want!

Back
Top Bottom