THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by thekckid

Sorry if the pics are too big. Took pictures of the shoe to post. Shoe came out much better in person than it did in the stock photographs. Like the 7's more but this is a nice shoe.
So you think the 7's are more comfortable?
i think the 8's are more comfortable...

Originally Posted by metallic

Hopefully I get my shipment in by this week. Nike reps are coming down tomorrow let's see if I can get any info or get them to bring some samples so I can post

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

The Pre Heats are definitely a good looking sneaker...I'm really impressed with this one. One of the few LeBrons I actually like.

^^^^

They are ALL gone.

No more, nada.

Everyone has confirmed that they are sold out, some were returned on Sunday to HOH, but they were instantly bought, they didn't last one second.

dont mean any disrespect but i would wear some more fitted jeans, not just because its fashionable but also because you can see the kicks better. all you that got these are lucky!

^^

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but, living in Florida, I mostly use shorts and khaki style dress pants for work.

I actually wore my black dress pants, teal company shirt and the Pre Heats on Sunday to work and the whole outfit looked great, got many compliments and lots of pictures were taken of me.

They definitely look better with the tongue popped like that
pimp.gif

I'm still not feeling the preheats, there's just too much teal (or whatever colour that is) on it for me, I'd like more black on it

Originally Posted by yungone350

dont mean any disrespect but i would wear some more fitted jeans, not just because its fashionable but also because you can see the kicks better. 

Was going to say the same thing. Hiding the damn shoe. Yes, I'm slightly incensed. 

^^^^

The teal, black and pink is great.

The whole combination is great, trust me, these are head turners. Another thing, just throw on the black laces and the teal is more controlled, the pink laces makes the shoe pop more.

You don't have to try to hard to match these, just nice jeans and a regular shirt.

Funny thing is, all the hypebeast get the same outfit for a particular shoe, at the HOH opening, there were two guys with the Air Max 95 Miami's with the same fitted hat. Its as if they go to a website to pick out their outfits.

^^^^

No suede on the toe of the Pre Heats, all leather, buttery soft Teal leather.

The China's have white leather on the toe.

Back
Top Bottom