THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Ok so no knicks colorways are dropping??? I personally entered an order for both the royal/orange/wht colorway that was scheduled for a november release, and the Orange/wht/royal that was scheduled for a march release..... So does this mean they dropped them????

Stayin with the Florida CW like the marlins Aka pre heat aka Miami vice, word around Nike is there's a SCAREFACE CW that's comin....

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Stayin with the Florida CW like the marlins Aka pre heat aka Miami vice, word around Nike is there's a SCAREFACE CW that's comin....

now that there... i take a long trip for miami and camp out for those...

Originally Posted by dmxgod

People takin this Lebron thing to a whole new level..hatin Lebron cause he didn't go to a certain team? who cares..grow up already..there's more important things to worry bout in life than what team Lebron was goin to play for..
+1

Can't believe the South Beach pair are selling for so much given the 11/12 release. The GR pair is starting to grow on me especially after seeing them in person. The box is amazing as well.

i hate bron with a passion but i can appreciate this dope colorway. the pre-heats will be purchased whether its @ retail or preseller prices, they will be had.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by thapointguy

And if he went to the Bulls you would be buying them?

I guess i'll try them on before determining what size to order.
I'm bitter about him spurning Chicago.

I dislike him, and I cant buy his shoes anymore.
so you dont like him cause he didnt pick your city to play at?
We call that sack-chasing.

How do these shoes feel walking around in them? I have the Lebron 7's in black and i think that they are comfortable and all, but sole didn't feel all that soft. It was like walking in a pair of total length Air max B-Ball shoes. Do these shoes have cushioning that I can actually feel by walking in them?  Like a bouncy feeling. 

IMG_2895.jpg

News: Lebron VIII 8 White/Blue Detailed http://tinyurl.com/28nqwdh

LOOK at that SOLE 
eek.gif

ok wats the deal on those, man those joints are
pimp.gif
I need those as well. keep it simple blue jeans and a new white t

Originally Posted by FDUB

How do these shoes feel walking around in them? I have the Lebron 7's in black and i think that they are comfortable and all, but sole didn't feel all that soft. It was like walking in a pair of total length Air max B-Ball shoes. Do these shoes have cushioning that I can actually feel by walking in them?  Like a bouncy feeling. 

word is yea you really feel the cushioning in the forefoot opposed to the 7 having too much firmness up front.

Wonder what that would look like ... hmm...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Wonder what that would look like ... hmm...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I would love to see a miami hurricanes colorway. black based, or dark green basked with orange accents and a little bit of white

Those "Mavericks" are clean.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

They're the best looking VIIIs to me, to bad they probably won;t be released.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Didn't care for them till the close ups
Aint that the truth
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
at how the carbon fiber shifts on the navy blue pairs. if the Mavericks colorway doesnt drop i will be buying the USA cw

Back
Top Bottom