THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Still disappointed in the V2. The sample version of the V2 I saw is NOT the released version...the lace placket construction was completely different.

Time to stock up on 7s.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

so the ones from marquettesole aren't gonna drop?
Marquettesole? 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Ha, seriously though.  He is saying the ones pictured are different than the samples he saw. 

the 7's are so much better... the 8's look crazy lightweight, but the overall look is kinda weird to me. I'm just saying...

According to the new Eastbay catalog the 8s weigh 16.6oz. Not bad considering how much features it has on it. Breds are growing on me.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

According to the new Eastbay catalog the 8s weigh 16.6oz. Not bad considering how much features it has on it. Breds are growing on me.
There are basically the same level as the VII:
http://nikelebron.net/weightionary/

But the V/2 should become might become the lightest sig Bron to date.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I've never been to the HoH at P.G. Plaza in MD for a big release....

Does anyone have an idea of what the release of the South Beach VIII's is going to be like??
I don't think it will be crazy like some HOH locations, but I would recommend getting there as early as you can just in case.

Excuse my ignorance (been out of the game for a while) but how early we talking? Like before it opens early?

Do they have people out there waiting in line like they used to for all the old jordan releases back in the day?
Imma be there at like 12Am camping heavy till they open lol...I'm driving 3 hours to get to that HOH. I will get these damn shoes. haha

Let me know man....
We can link up... 
Hit one of the bars across the street earlier in the day...
I dont live too far from P.G. Plaza...

Finally got my SOUTH BEACH LEBRON 8'!s A MILLION THANKS FREAKSHOW here on NIKE TALK for hooking me up retail+tax+shipping. This guy is LEGIT!

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Finally got my SOUTH BEACH LEBRON 8'!s A MILLION THANKS FREAKSHOW here on NIKE TALK for hooking me up retail+tax+shipping. This guy is LEGIT!

Where is FREAKSHOW? I need a Size 9... And I will throw in some $$ for you....

Where is FREAKSHOW? I need a Size 9... And I will throw in some $$ for you....
FREAKSHOW is from MIAMI. you should search him on this Lebron 8 thread.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I've never been to the HoH at P.G. Plaza in MD for a big release....

Does anyone have an idea of what the release of the South Beach VIII's is going to be like??
I don't think it will be crazy like some HOH locations, but I would recommend getting there as early as you can just in case.

Excuse my ignorance (been out of the game for a while) but how early we talking? Like before it opens early?

Do they have people out there waiting in line like they used to for all the old jordan releases back in the day?
Imma be there at like 12Am camping heavy till they open lol...I'm driving 3 hours to get to that HOH. I will get these damn shoes. haha

Let me know man....
We can link up... 
Hit one of the bars across the street earlier in the day...
I dont live too far from P.G. Plaza...

Man I would....BUT I'm only 19 and I don't even have a fake :/

YO YO.. PPL in Miami..
Got word that my footaction is getting the Preheats and selling them Nov 12.. time to Re UP

just saw the black ones that release on the 26th in person last night, they look straight. not as great as the VII imo but i haven't tried them on or worn them yet.

Originally Posted by king0033

just saw the black ones that release on the 26th in person last night, they look straight. not as great as the VII imo but i haven't tried them on or worn them yet.
they feel ten times better than the 7.

that's what NT is supposed to be about

^i agree I no personally I have had plenty of help and don't mind helping SNEAKER HEADS not resellers

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Stop calling them "pre-heats". They're the "Miami Vice" VIII's

I thought they were "PRE-HEATS"/ "SOUTH BEACHES" not Miami Vice...Either way, you can shut up, it can't be that annoying that everyone is calling them the Pre-Heats where you had to come and complain. C'mon Son

Back
Top Bottom