THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I've never been to the HoH at P.G. Plaza in MD for a big release....

Does anyone have an idea of what the release of the South Beach VIII's is going to be like??
I don't think it will be crazy like some HOH locations, but I would recommend getting there as early as you can just in case.

Excuse my ignorance (been out of the game for a while) but how early we talking? Like before it opens early?

Do they have people out there waiting in line like they used to for all the old jordan releases back in the day?
You def. want to get there before it opens. As far as I know, you should be able to go in the mall as soon as they open the doors.

Does anyone have an idea of what the release of the South Beach VIII's is going to be like??
I don't think it will be crazy like some HOH locations, but I would recommend getting there as early as you can just in case.

Excuse my ignorance (been out of the game for a while) but how early we talking? Like before it opens early?

Do they have people out there waiting in line like they used to for all the old jordan releases back in the day?
You def. want to get there before it opens. As far as I know, you should be able to go in the mall as soon as they open the doors.

I appreciate it young... I really don't want to fight off a bunch of people to get these... I haven't done that since highschool... BUT... I might have to...

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Waitin on Christmas and dunkman CW pics to come up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

i would be happy with black/orange ones only myself.
grin.gif

nerd.gif

glasses.gif

I am taking this as it is happening LOL.

btw that Green/Orange you were talking bout, white based, cuz it donned on me it could be a 'canes cw.

If the B/Orange is dunkmanesque, I will be pleased.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

sad shame if these colorways don't drop...

if they do.. then
pimp.gif
AGREED!  drop a lot of colorways for version 1.  version 2 i'm passing bigtime.  don't like the cheap looking material.

Originally Posted by Evolved

Originally Posted by jca998

In the interview, Jason said that these were supposedly made before Lebron made his decision to come to Miami, so different colorways were made and that no HWC because the Heat do not have a HWC uniform.

Yes they do. Floridians. black, orange and pink.
Not my words, these were Jason Petrie's words, he stated that the Heat do not have a HWC jersey, I am aware of the Black/Orange/Pink.

I want to see what jersey Lebron will wear with the Pre Heats's.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

The Mavs cw is a must for me!
AFAIK they are only samples and really hard to get. I love that colorway!

Saw them today, held them, tried them on, here are my opinions.... The presence, isn't as sleek IMO as the VII's were.. Initial impression? MUCH nicer in person than in pic's, and wow these are damn light, for a heavy/bulky looking sneaker! On the foot? WOW, they are comfortable. 1/2 size small for me and snug, so had to 1/2 size up, and the cushioning feels like that of the Hyperfuse, zoom air feel up in the forefoot which was SHOCKING, and the feel of the hyperfuse in the rear sole, real cushiony ! They are very comfortable and I could see me buying these now after seeing them in person and trying them on, for the gym/or basketball, curious to try them. They aren't casual looking like the VII's though IMO, but i'm pretty impressed with the fit and feel thus far and off the bat.

Man I debating to go grab the bred colorway just to make sure I order the right size when the pre heats drop

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Saw them today, held them, tried them on, here are my opinions.... The presence, isn't as sleek IMO as the VII's were.. Initial impression? MUCH nicer in person than in pic's, and wow these are damn light, for a heavy/bulky looking sneaker! On the foot? WOW, they are comfortable. 1/2 size small for me and snug, so had to 1/2 size up, and the cushioning feels like that of the Hyperfuse, zoom air feel up in the forefoot which was SHOCKING, and the feel of the hyperfuse in the rear sole, real cushiony ! They are very comfortable and I could see me buying these now after seeing them in person and trying them on, for the gym/or basketball, curious to try them. They aren't casual looking like the VII's though IMO, but i'm pretty impressed with the fit and feel thus far and off the bat.

Which pair did you try on?

Was it the Black/Red?

How is the suede on those?

Imma be there at like 12Am camping heavy till they open lol...I'm driving 3 hours to get to that HOH. I will get these damn shoes. haha

for the dude that asked about hoh md. they don't sell that fast, if it's anything near the red carpets, then it's going to take a while, considering how many shoe stores they have. the kobe iv iv rings didn't sell out until like middle of the day, and they were pretty hyped. so imo, you don't have to line up for them, but do it if you want, you should still be able to get a pair pretty easily. these aren't that serious. hype for no reason.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^well my boy driving and you know the early bird get the worm...But if he flake Imma be hitting f5 right with you.

Gonna try to grab 2 pair off ndc

Originally Posted by jca998

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Which pair did you try on?

Was it the Black/Red?

How is the suede on those?
Yea the black/red... They were extremely comfortable cushion wise and snug around the foot, seem like really good basketball shoes performance wise!

Suede? Was pretty nice, but out of the box 2 pairs I saw had like worn down suede marks already... Doesn't seem like it will be too durable once stepped on and such, but who knows. Overall quality was pretty good

Back
Top Bottom