THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

8hh.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2010/10/lebron-viii-8-charcoalblack-red/

I like the black midsole on the charcoal, the first gr should have a black midsole that woulda been better.

Damn so the charcoals and the knicks colorways aren't dropping?

And how do these fit compared to the 7's? I know the 7s were .5 size smaller for me..

moz-screenshot-1.png
nike-lebron-8-unboxing-7.jpg

pimp.gif

So what colorways WILL be dropping. Hope this isn't like the 7s all over again. Don't wanna drool over colorways I will never have.

In the interview, Jason said that these were supposedly made before Lebron made his decision to come to Miami, so different colorways were made and that no HWC because the Heat do not have a HWC uniform.

Originally Posted by jca998

In the interview, Jason said that these were supposedly made before Lebron made his decision to come to Miami, so different colorways were made and that no HWC because the Heat do not have a HWC uniform.

Yes they do. Floridians. black, orange and pink.

I've never been to the HoH at P.G. Plaza in MD for a big release....

Does anyone have an idea of what the release of the South Beach VIII's is going to be like??

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Does anyone have an idea of what the release of the South Beach VIII's is going to be like??
I don't think it will be crazy like some HOH locations, but I would recommend getting there as early as you can just in case.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I don't think it will be crazy like some HOH locations, but I would recommend getting there as early as you can just in case.

Excuse my ignorance (been out of the game for a while) but how early we talking? Like before it opens early?

Do they have people out there waiting in line like they used to for all the old jordan releases back in the day?

Back
Top Bottom