THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Like many of you, I watched the video on NikeBasketball.com regarding the 8, and I was so glad to hear that lockdown and fit were improved. As we all know, some of us had to go a half size down, but even when I did, the shoe didn't not hug my feet.

As for the South Beach VIII's. Nice shoe, but I'm still 49-51 on them. The Chinas however are copped.

Some good stuff on this facebook chat.
Good looks Jason
pimp.gif

so Tinker Hatfield was at Niketown Santa Monica yesterday for the Jordan release, he was talking about how he designs shoes for different players such as Jordan, Kobe and Lebrons, then he followed it up by saying, "I used to work on Lebrons, until his entourage pissed me off." (shaking his head saying, 'those guys.")
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

i peeped that hat and its not a good look imo.  And im mad they dont have that tee in my XL/XXL anymore.

they restocked ... check again! already got my XL
pimp.gif
yo, you are that dude man..
grin.gif
, just copped my XL....... hopefully i didnt need an XXL(im not too worried).  How do their tees fit anyways?
I should have had a better choice of words
ohwell.gif
... already ordered it ha ... I was wondering how the fit was too!

The Lebron VIIIs seem intriuging but I wonder how many colorways are coming because the standard Black/Red and triple Black are very boring. I like the South Beaches but I cant see myself wearing them. I would like to get some Miami Heat specific shoes or some creative colorways.

I doubt we'll get many colorways for the Version 1 VIII since 3 versions are releasing this year.

^^^^

Some of the shirts from SoleFly run true and kind of on the small side.

I have a few of their shirts and always size up.

Saw the Lebron 8 South Beach shirt and it looked true to size.

Originally Posted by yungone350

so Tinker Hatfield was at Niketown Santa Monica yesterday for the Jordan release, he was talking about how he designs shoes for different players such as Jordan, Kobe and Lebrons, then he followed it up by saying, "I used to work on Lebrons, until his entourage pissed me off." (shaking his head saying, 'those guys.")
laugh.gif
Brons entourage seems like a cancer.  I know theyre your boys and all, but keep them in check.  Pissing off Tinker is a dummy move.

I don't think there the 10's I think they just named them the lebron X I could be wrong tho interesting none the less

Originally Posted by jca998

^^^^

Some of the shirts from SoleFly run true and kind of on the small side.

I have a few of their shirts and always size up.

Saw the Lebron 8 South Beach shirt and it looked true to size.
Thanks bro!

i peeped that hat and its not a good look imo.  And im mad they dont have that tee in my XL/XXL anymore.

they restocked ... check again! already got my XL
pimp.gif
yo, you are that dude man..
grin.gif
, just copped my XL....... hopefully i didnt need an XXL(im not too worried).  How do their tees fit anyways?
I should have had a better choice of words
ohwell.gif
... already ordered it ha ... I was wondering how the fit was too!
lol........ you may need to cop another sz that you think might fit, and keep the one that fits best.

Back
Top Bottom