THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

not sure im feelin the 3's with the air max sole..

I know they gotta be 10X more comfy.. when i wear my 3's they feel hella hard..

but the zoom peice on the 3's is what makes the shoe specail IMO..

just my two sense

ayo any know an online retailer thats gonna have the south beaches that accepts an international paypal account, cause NikeStore.com doesnt

the hybrid doesnt look bad at all but the Og looks better, but ill take comfort over aesthetics anyday especially since the OGs felt like bricks.

Also curious as to whats up with the china release.... I've seen it listed as tomorrow the 26th?  Anybody shed any light on this?  Thanks.

New Lebron AD up on nikebasketball facebook page 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungone350

so Tinker Hatfield was at Niketown Santa Monica yesterday for the Jordan release, he was talking about how he designs shoes for different players such as Jordan, Kobe and Lebrons, then he followed it up by saying, "I used to work on Lebrons, until his entourage pissed me off." (shaking his head saying, 'those guys.")
laugh.gif

lmao....

but... lebron's shoes are better now...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Xbox 360 smashes PS anyday of the year lil homie.... Believe that!!!
quoted for truth.... i got man hands....aint tryna play games on no tiny !*! controller
laugh.gif
i keep my ps3 strictly blu ray movies...

i CANNOT wait to play in these...

whats with the hybrid having a max 360 RUNNING midsole?

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by yungone350

so Tinker Hatfield was at Niketown Santa Monica yesterday for the Jordan release, he was talking about how he designs shoes for different players such as Jordan, Kobe and Lebrons, then he followed it up by saying, "I used to work on Lebrons, until his entourage pissed me off." (shaking his head saying, 'those guys.")
laugh.gif

lmao....

but... lebron's shoes are better now...
eyes.gif
Some are better, & some aren't , BUT he is right Lebron's entourage are BIGGER jerks then he is! Its like those cats play pro ball instead of juggling Lebrons

^^^^

Best commercial ever, my boss rented the tabletop podium to Nike for the commercial, he has an audio/video company.

I'm waiting for Barkleys response.

one thing bout this commercial that is weird he dissin mj thats kinda weak... i think im giving it a D- now for that.. you dont have to diss mj to get your point across #FAIL.. bad timing he still hasnt won a championship and still talkin alot... barkley should roast him because lebron is showing he insecure why he care bout what others think.. we all got opinions and charles do have a point he aint mj he no where near it.. should of never put on that 23 if he couldnt handle the pressure point blank..

Back
Top Bottom