The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I'm reputable in the nt community or not but I will for sure be up front if this will ever damn end.

I could have swore they said no matter what codes will be going out it's just whoever unlocks it first after going to the nike website. Guess I'm wrong
Keep in mind people could be trolling hard.

Let's wait for a reputable NT'er to miss out...
I don't count myself pretty reputable but I just witnessed this with my own eyes literally 10mins ago. On game 77 now bout to goto sleep in disgust. Atleast I got 1 pair
Don't take it the wrong way guys, you know how some people lurk and troll though. Just waiting for more witnesses I guess...

No disrespect intended.

Maybe your account isn't connected to online, that happened to mine and a lot of other people when ps4 first dropped.

Anyone who's still pursuing or close to finishing, please do so. We definitely need more reports.

At 74. Had the contract for 6 games maybe. Was just denied the sprite contract. This game is going directly back to GameStop.

It took me 8 games to design the shoe, do a few more games and you should be there.

My agent friend just told me to win 6 out 10 games to get the Kia deal. At this point, I think I'm done. 60 games in already.

I hope it is over soon. Not gonna stop till its done though. Came too far now

Best of luck man I hope you get a message to appear. I'm not sure what's going on but I'm pretty pissed right now though. I'm bout to smoke one to face nd pass out.

After I get the nike contract can I just keep fouling out until I get to create my shoe?
@jdavenp3 I'd say give it about 4 more games.

@GeNeRaTiOnZ To be on the safe side, just score around 30 and then foul out.
If you foul out too much, you will be demoted to 6th man for a game or 2. I know, it happened to me twice. Then if you play well and don't foul out, you are usually instantly back in the lineup.

I wouldn't suggest it...

I'm scared to foul early at this point. Scoring 50 minimum

This could be a reason why I didn't get the message and just was able to design. Once I got the contract I would score 30+ and than foul out repeatedly to hurry the process up. Prolly messed everything up for myself

I'm scared to foul early at this point. Scoring 50 minimum
This could be a reason why I didn't get the message and just was able to design. Once I got the contract I would score 30+ and than foul out repeatedly to hurry the process up. Prolly messed everything up for myself
That shouldn't have mattered honestly.

If you are ranked 90+, design a shoe, you should get the message. Did you save your shoe design, name it? I remember having to do that, then the lebron screen. 

Maybe if you don't save it, no Lebron screen?

That shouldn't have mattered honestly.

If you are ranked 90+, design a shoe, you should get the message. Did you save your shoe design, name it? I remember having to do that, then the lebron screen. 

Maybe if you don't save it, no Lebron screen?

Yeah, as soon as I finished the design, I immediately got the LeBron pop up. So that alone is a red flag.

Yup I designed it, saved it, named it then got the achievement to pop up. Was patiently waiting for the message but absolutely nothing just continued back to screen that looks like a twitter feed

I knew I slacked off and should have put more time In over weekend. Damn

Last edited:
@xxpizzo I understand you must be frustrated that you didn't get the code, but how do we know your case wasn't a isolated incident? You putting in more work on the weekend could of yielded the same results.

It can't be confirmed the codes are done until we get more user feedback or nike/2k officially announce it's done.

My friend just told me that he didnt get the Lebron screen after finishing the shoe.. Looks like the PSN network could be having issues tho..

^ I'm hoping that's the case. Maybe it's a bug fix incident. Until then I'm not playing anymore.

Just got offered the Nike contract. I'm scared to finish now with all these horror stories. For this to be all for nothing man...

I'm at 58 games in and no endorsements other than the champs from the rising stars game. Is this normal? And do you have to get the sprite, gatorade, kia ones before Nike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom