The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for clarifying.

I honestly feel sleep deprived and my eyes have been watering on and off for the last 2 days. guess the 2k marathon + working isn't really a good idea. I have to figure out if im gonna ditch my current career (hate the hawks and like the ps4 version better) or just trade both copies I have into gamestop or bestbuy for like $80.
sheww i hear ya...been doin the same combo, actually passed out while playin 1 game woke up to an F/cutscene of i have to step it up lol...but since my save got corrupted its been hardfer for me to get in playin time. not only do i have work, but my dog died n my grandmother fell broke her leg n was in the hospital. so i had more important things to do...oh well as much as i wanted these, it isn't the 1st n def won't b the last limited release i strike out on...jus sux that i had a fair chance until that file got corrupted

thanks for clarifying.

I honestly feel sleep deprived and my eyes have been watering on and off for the last 2 days. guess the 2k marathon + working isn't really a good idea. I have to figure out if im gonna ditch my current career (hate the hawks and like the ps4 version better) or just trade both copies I have into gamestop or bestbuy for like $80.
sheww i hear ya...been doin the same combo, actually passed out while playin 1 game woke up to an F/cutscene of i have to step it up lol...but since my save got corrupted its been hardfer for me to get in playin time. not only do i have work, but my dog died n my grandmother fell broke her leg n was in the hospital. so i had more important things to do...oh well as much as i wanted these, it isn't the 1st n def won't b the last limited release i strike out on...jus sux that i had a fair chance until that file got corrupted

sounds like a tough time for you in general. keep your head up and keep pushing forward man. hope grandma recovers well.

Wow. I'm on game 58.... I've been playing for 2 days with little breaks. I hope they aren't sold out. I'm just going to keep playing... I will keep y'all updated. lol I don't even like this game!

If I just wasted $30 on VC.... I don't know...pi$$ed would be an understatement

Last edited:
Dang. You guys are knocking out 60 games in two days?!

im not about dat life :lol:

if the code isn't toast then I plan on doubling game speed and cutting games to 6 min quarters once I become the starter.

I truly believe the codes are toast tho. im in belief/disbelief mode right now tho. :smh:

1. There is no reason to put this if they stop giving out codes when they sell out.

2. it makes no sense considering theres probably hundreds of people that got the email and dont even care about it.

3. Im pretty sure the page will be a "no longer available" page when they sell out.

4. It would show a 2k14 update when you play the game. Theres no way to take the message out the game without an update.

IMO I THINK PEOPLE ARE EITHER TROLLING OR HAVING PROBLEMS WITH 2K NOT SENDING THE CODE.

Last edited:
my friend just mad his shoe took him straight to a pick up game

NO CODE

so glad I got my one pair

I coulda got 2 but it looks like its over folks now we have to wait for the shoes

Im wishing for a all gold shoe

Last edited:
dunno if this could be related/source of problem, but i tried signin in to 2k n the servers seem to be messed up again...i think all codes r probally done n m jus bein hopeful, but maybe it has something to do wit it
frown.gif

If the shoes are made to order why was it showing there was sizes sold out/unavailable?

If the shoes are made to order why was it showing there was sizes sold out/unavailable?

for the most part, only 2 sizes were blacked out and I think the shoe just wasn't slated to be made in those sizes.

I'm playing right now and the servers are working for me. You on ps4? I am on xbox one.
ps4...not really in game jus there servers in general i tried signin on on my comp n it wouldnt go thru...everythings workin fine in game, n close to where i would get code soon prob so i'll see if i get code...could also b unrelated like i said im bein hopeful to get a code that i shoulda had last week if 2k didnt **** up my save file smh

[thread="577375"]could be a ps4 issue. i guess ima have to go for the code again so i can tell you if this is real.[/thread]

lol you really are in disbelief. hopefully you are right tho.

im currently working on the xbox one version so if its a ps4 thing then id still be alive.

lol you really are in disbelief. hopefully you are right tho.

im currently working on the xbox one version so if its a ps4 thing then id still be alive.
it just makes no sense considering that a lot of people have the codes just sitting in their email because they could care less.

I'm on Xbox one and did not receive a code lastnight. For those still trying good luck and I wish ya the best. I emailed nike last night now just waiting on a reply

oh well at least i got one code, just finished game 41 and about to be named starter as well... but until I see something official from nike/2k14 I am going to finish it and see for myself.. there has been WAY too much misinformation about these shoes.. 

I may continue until I get the official announcement. I do agree tho... it seems like its over.

Karizma Karizma Also, it could be that 2014 codes have been redeemed NOT 2014 codes have been given out. That would solve the whole codes sitting in email theory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom