The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother who is also a sneaker head called on my behalf because I was planning to give it to him for Christmas said when he called to follow through 2k acknowledged that it was a glitch on their side and that they were planning on fixing it in a day or two. Anyone else hear this? Also he chatted with a person on nike chat and they were saying it was sold out because he heard that on niketalk... Wtf.

Bro said something about they know who should get code and will go down a list? I suggest if your waiting to just get it done ASAP.

Last edited:
Once that update went into effect last night it had to ruin something in the system. I posted in here I believe at about 1230 ish 1am. That's when I finished designing and saving my shoe

yea i believe everyone's story it's just not consistent on Nike nor 2k part. Its like it will still show in stock the codes just aren't going out to people.. im on like game 50 and im just gonna play through and wait and see what happens.

My suggestion would be to play up to the Nike contract and wait it out until issues are resolved.

It should take roughly 5-10 games before you get offered to make your signature shoes.

Just confirmed my Xbox and ps4 are using different 2k accounts. Will be grinding again soon.

I'm in the innovation kitchen right now! Any way to back out and wait for glitch to be fixed or should I just create and save?

Can you use your same xboxlive account just a new 2k email? Or new xbox live account as well?

Hey guys is it possible for me to play now and earn a code without a update?

im a 89 overall, used about 2000vc while stuck on 89 so ive gotta be a couple of games away.

Ive already got the nike contract.

Something is not right even on the nba2k website when i sign into both my accounts and click on MyCareer everything is just blank. Is it like that for everyone else ?

This is what I meant n was tryin to explain this morning when I said the servers were down

the team is awful except richardson hits a few now and then. i had a game not long ago where i had to outduel Nowitzki. had 48 points and was up 15 in the 4th with 5 minutes to go. fouled out and lost the game smh
Yea Williams carter is a bright spot too, but besides that they got aways to go

Once that update went into effect last night it had to ruin something in the system. I posted in here I believe at about 1230 ish 1am. That's when I finished designing and saving my shoe
Yea same thing like the last update. For some reason the updates r messin up other things
My brother who is also a sneaker head called on my behalf because I was planning to give it to him for Christmas said when he called to follow through 2k acknowledged that it was a glitch on their side and that they were planning on fixing it in a day or two. Anyone else hear this? Also he chatted with a person on nike chat and they were saying it was sold out because he heard that on niketalk... Wtf.

Bro said something about they know who should get code and will go down a list? I suggest if your waiting to just get it done ASAP.
Well after I was sol after the last update crashed my save file, I wouldn't count on them honoring codes that shoulda already been sent...I'm jus gonna play til the sneaker creator n save, then as soon as this is fixed create shoe save n hopefully get code/shoe

What I meant was, if I'm in the innovation kitchen now can I exit without saving my shoe and come back to it once the big is fixed? Anyone?

In case anyone wants to follow my steps, I pretty much did what others have posted

1. Spent $20 in PSN ($10 is free in your PS4 welcome pamphlet) and got 85K VC

2. Started MyCareer and boosted all my stats with the VC coins I purchased before the showcase game. Ended up with a 92 overall

3. Changed the settings to 6 minute quarters, Rookie difficulty, and 100% game speed

4. Balled hard for 30 games, putting up 30+ PPG

5. Games 40-50, I would put up 30 points and get a B rating. Then I fouled out intentionally

6. Games 50-70, I just fouled out right away from the start of the game. If my position or grade dropped below a B, I would play a game and boost it back up. I got benched during this time too and eventually worked back into being a starter

Decisions I made during the time,

1. I always put the team first

2. Decline the big time Agent and stick with your friend

3. Skipped the KIA deal and lost 6 out of 10 games on purpose

4. Got the Champs deal from the Rising Stars game

5. Chose Sprite over Sprint

6. Chose Nike over Jordan Brand

Total time = 2 days

Would I do it again? Probably not...

Lol
Give it a try let us know what happens
Lol tryin to find a guinea pig ...also @xxPizzo were u related to Carmen or frank? If ur from south philly May kno u/possibly b related

I mean if he is in the kitchen bout to design than go for it design nd save see what happens. I havnt heard from anyone whose tried in the past few hours.

But yes I am from south Philly. Pizzo is a pretty common last name around here, but maybe what's your name fam ?

Ronnie and LD are tweeting as if they don't see my questions or tweets. This is a joke

View media item 700294
These are shoes I created lastnight by the way (ugly since I rushed to just get code) which I never got

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom