The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a good conspiracy theory....

Last edited:
I wonder if the update intentionally removed the feature.
if something happened because of update, i would bet it wasnt intentional...last update is what corrupted me n a bunch of peoples save files which is y i still dont have a code yet...47 games in n had to start a new career 
mean.gif

I wonder if the update intentionally removed the feature.
if something happened because of update, i would bet it wasnt intentional...last update is what corrupted me n a bunch of peoples save files which is y i still dont have a code yet...47 games in n had to start a new career :smh:

Well, the corrupted file thing is one thing. The removal of the screen is still debatable. Gnats a pretty specific feature to have gone missing.

Something is not right even on the nba2k website when i sign into both my accounts and click on MyCareer everything is just blank. Is it like that for everyone else ?

Well, the corrupted file thing is one thing. The removal of the screen is still debatable. Gnats a pretty specific feature to have gone missing.
true but if u look on the @2ksupport twitter, u will see there are plenty of diff problems people r having for all kinds of reasons...like i said i could very well be wrong n they r done, but they did say u would get the message/code regardless...how else would u find out they were sold out?

Something is not right even on the nba2k website when i sign into both my accounts and click on MyCareer everything is just blank. Is it like that for everyone else ?

Yes, mine is also blank.

I am on game 60... Just decided between sprite and sprint.... I'm not playing another game unless they are in fact not sold out.

Last edited:
well if they do start up  again at least im close, just played game 64 and got the kia deal. cant imagine im that far off. BTW I have to inagine picking  PF and being drafted by the 76ers is the worst possible scnario haha

well if they do start up  again at least im close, just played game 64 and got the kia deal. cant imagine im that far off. BTW I have to inagine picking  PF and being drafted by the 76ers is the worst possible scnario haha
im from philly n love the sixers, but ur prob right...i got drafted as a SF both times by the kings, they actually have an ok team especially since the rudy gay update, nice trio of me rudy n demarcus cousins

im from philly n love the sixers, but ur prob right...i got drafted as a SF both times by the kings, they actually have an ok team especially since the rudy gay update, nice trio of me rudy n demarcus cousins
the team is awful except richardson hits a few now and then. i had a game not long ago where i had to outduel Nowitzki. had 48 points and was up 15 in the 4th with 5 minutes to go. fouled out and lost the game smh

Yes, mine is also blank.

I am on game 60... Just decided between sprite and sprint.... I'm not playing another game unless they are in fact not sold out.
same here, just picked sprite over sprint a few minutes ago then stopped, had to take a break after playing for a few hours straight. guess i'll just stay off the game for a little until we get a clear and definite answer

If the codes aren't actually sold out I want to see what Nike/2k has to say about this for the ppl who actually designed the shoe and didn't get the unique code to pop up. Cause I'm not going to stop calling/emailing them till I get an actual answer which I've got from neither companies yet.

Just still really baffles me how neither of them know what's going on

a couple of people to spam who seem at least semi responsive from 2K on twitter. @ronnie2k and @LD2K

I got my code at around 4PM yesterday on PS4 via email at around the 70ish game mark

Not sure when this new bug occurred but just thought I'd share my experience

I pre-ordered mines today, I was about 80 games in, right before the Allstar break in my second season, this was about a week ago tho....didn't use the code till today, not much into lebrons and wasn't really playing the game to get the code, but seeing as how the code alone is going for 400$ and is only 2k pairs made, why pass on a chance to make a few bucks... :kanye shrug:

If they look dope I might keep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom