The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished mine last night around when everyone else on here started to see issues and no code. Just got off the phone with 2k and they acted like they did not even know what it was and nike just blamed it on 2k. Sent in a email with 2k. They both suggested the codes might be done but logically there would be an announcement and I heard someone got theirs at 8 this morning.

I'm calling until I get a explanation. Too much work. I hate the game now.

Last edited:
Im just curious....does anyone know if you are for sure good once you place the order? Do they take the money out your account? Because with people paying 400 bucks for a code, it would really suck for them if they get refunded/dont get a shoe....

They do a preauthorization then officially charge when the item ships.

Just got off with Nike they said they should def have more sneakers available and that other people have been experiencing this glitch with 2k.... Even earlier in the week. Also agreed it doesn't make sense to stop giving out codes.

Last edited:
Man I would be mad if I invested all that time to getting the code, because of some glitch you can't get the code after the invention kitchen...:smh:

So glad I got mine before this glitch madness...

calling 2k right now to find out if i should at least wait because i dont wanna be right there n have to start over if codes jus arent being sent cuz of a glitch

So i talked to "Peter"

Peter: I will check, one second.
Peter: The presale is done, there aren't any of the shoes still available.

Nike chat again.

I think there's some confusion. I talked to a nike rep earlier and they said they only supply the shoes for 2Ks contest. Anything regarding codes should be addressed by 2K not Nike.

Can u screenshot it?
I closed out of the chat. 

But if you contact them directly on nike chat, they all will answer the same.

I've talked to 3 reps now. 

Also a change will come w/ NDC and TLO releases. 

Bot users will have to adjust. 
wink.gif

I talked to 2k via that number posted waited 45 mins for dude to tell me he has noidea what I'm talking bout nd to contact nike. So I contact nike, guy has no clue what I'm talking about. Tell him to check out Nike.com/2k14. So now I'm on the phone speaking to him and now he knows what I'm talking about after I walk him through it all. He did not say they were sold out.

He took all my info down and said he's going to bring it up to a higher person and they will contact me 1-2 business days. Which I'm pretty sure means I'm **** out of luck

Somewhat pissed for all the extra hours I put in to not receive a damn code.

Most likly it is on 2ks behalf but they just won't admit it.

just chated with someone to see if they were in fact sold out and the rep named evan said to contact 2k since he didnt have that information. But it does look like its over according to people not getting codes plus that chat above

got off phone wit 2k n nike...2k wasnt helpful n was rude so she got cursed out...lady from nike was very helpful n after a long wait she informed me that because its a 2k promotion that they r jus producing shoes for, they have no way to find out stock...she did say it seemed weird that codes werent goin out. especially since they updated something in past 24 hours n last time they did that it messed up save files...she she said people should still b able to get codes and then they would see out of stock at the order screen.

I myself also find that strange, in the first announcement they did say u would get code but it doesn't guarantee u a spot... im thinkin 2k's update mighta messed something up again. n i will not make my shoe until i get a definitive answer. i kno if i have to start over im def screwed

well i guess its a good thing im only 43 games in.. by the time im ready to get the code hopefully the glitch will be fixed. 

How to Order with an Access Code
Once eligible, you will see an in-game congratulatory message from LeBron James inviting you to purchase this limited-edition LeBron 11.
You'll be emailed a unique 16-digit access code. Visit www.nike.com/2K14, use your access code to unlock the order page, and pre-order your shoes. Limit one per access code.
Nike will ship the shoes when they arrive in March 2014.

Pre-orders are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. A unique access code does not guarantee Nike will have the shoes in stock.

Nike reserves the right to deactivate access codes or ban users at any time if fraudulent activity is detected.

This is why I'm not goin further. either way ur supposed to get a code. How else would u know if they r sold out or not. I could b wrong, but I think the update 2K did last night screwed something up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom