The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys see the 7/11 launch locator? I guess they're doing raffles for them now.
tongue.gif
#teamearly on the 20oz. Picked up one on accident the other day. Not that bad but threw me for a loop when I thought I was about to take a big sip of regular Sprite.

man that sprite stuff has me thinking about when Jordan had commemorative Gatorade pack. dudes were dropping like $45 on a container of it :lol:

pretty funny a guy offers me 500 on ebay saying he's had insiders tell him the shoe will suck and be all orange and hes trying to do me a favor by buying them because they wont be worth anything, I decline the offer, ten minutes later he offers 700 again saying the same thing, i'm like if the shoe is gonna suck why are you offering me more money and now 700 bucks? lol pretty amusing

pretty funny a guy offers me 500 on ebay saying he's had insiders tell him the shoe will suck and be all orange and hes trying to do me a favor by buying them because they wont be worth anything, I decline the offer, ten minutes later he offers 700 again saying the same thing, i'm like if the shoe is gonna suck why are you offering me more money and now 700 bucks? lol pretty amusing

That's why I'm holding on to until I get them **** that the hype is real

That's why I'm holding on to until I get them **** that the hype is real
it was just funny though, he's like I am doing YOU a favor, but kept upping his offer and said the shoe is gonna suck and be all orange

all I could do was laugh, even if it does suck so be it

I seriously think 23head is the dude that was running that FB page.  His arguments are almost the same, all thats missing is the "Don't ask for anything less than $2014 dollars.  We'll set the price!". 

The way this thread jumped, I thought there were pics or something
there has pretty much been no info since the all the codes sold out and look how much this thread jumps.. imagine when this things actually ship, we might be at 300-400 pages by then.. lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom