The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is funny af :lol: First some dude claiming to be a part of history through this shoe, now that pic! :rofl:

Last edited:
Did anybody hear anything as to why Kicks or Die deleted the sample pair of the 'I Promise'?? I find it kind of strange for them to have taken it down when it's a pair that we have already seen.

I haven't heard. Was it Kicks or Die or Kicks on Fire? If it was KoD then throw out everything. Dude is a joke.

I haven't heard. Was it Kicks or Die or Kicks on Fire? If it was KoD then throw out everything. Dude is a joke.
KoD....and thanks for clarifying.  That's basically what I was trying to figure out, I don't follow their page enough to know 

A fellow Nike employee got a pair, said he had no life for 4 days straight no sleep... Glad i get to see them in person without going through all that nonsense
It really wasn't that bad if you were a "gamer" to begin with lol.  I put way more time into Call of Duty 
laugh.gif

It really wasn't that bad if you were a "gamer" to begin with lol.  I put way more time into Call of Duty :lol:
Same here lol. To be honest, I had fun playing the game, just got irritating getting the last few games down. Anyways, I don't mind waiting a bit longer.

It was only bad if you were grinding purely for the shoe. If you play it for fun it was the best MyPlayer experience to date.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but Nike didn't ask me for my cards security code when I changed cards (It originally asked for it when I purchased them) do you think that will  cause an issue with payment? They do have the correct card number on file, just curious if they will be able to charge me without the security code.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom