The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBlake  ‏@TheRealTBlake    13m

Hope it was worth $600+ people spent on codes plus the shoe retail price pic.twitter.com/HC0aBc7c2e

No clue if he's full of it or not, but it does seem to match product code and such. And an Elite model being $235 does make sense. Especially since there's not apparent CF all over the shoe.
Hightly doubt these are them.. they were 220.. the price of bhm's and ASG's not elites.. plus they are supposed to be lebron 11's not elites 

TBlake  ‏@TheRealTBlake    13m

Hope it was worth $600+ people spent on codes plus the shoe retail price pic.twitter.com/HC0aBc7c2e

No clue if he's full of it or not, but it does seem to match product code and such. And an Elite model being $235 does make sense. Especially since there's not apparent CF all over the shoe.
Hightly doubt these are them.. they were 220.. the price of bhm's and ASG's not elites.. plus they are supposed to be lebron 11's not elites 
True. Forgot they were $220, just remembered my price with tax was $234.xx. Just getting anxious for these to drop already!

I'm feeling that they are those red ones but obviously with 2K branding and maybe a cool box since the ASG 11's are $220 too and have that special box.

PhotoGrid_1388194556833-630x385.jpg

I'm feeling that they are those red ones but obviously with 2K branding and maybe a cool box since the ASG 11's are $220 too and have that special box.
BHMs were $220 and they didn't come with a cool box. Nike had better not give us a low, I paid for a LeBron XI, not a LeBron XI Low.

Chuckled to myself because I pictured a shoe with LeBron's face plastered on the side 
laugh.gif
honestly what he said dint make sense.. the 2k branding is on the sole or lebron on the side?  

what does lebron on the side even mean?  and having lebron on the side isnt 2k branding..lol 

i know he has a lot of samples and what not, but for some reason I doubt he knows what the shoes look like. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom