The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not tryna be funny because I don't rock Lebrons nor did I participate in this but has nike told y'all an exact date on when y'all will start gettin your shoes shipped out?
os7civ.gif

Nike never made a statement regarding a March shipment. They told you clowns May in December. How many times must we go over this? Damn.
They changed to 'Preparing To Ship', the email did say 5/4 but all reps and even nikestore twitter told us they'd ship by mid/end of March. Why were we wrong to think they wouldn't be shipping in March if that's what we were told? How many times do we have to go over THIS? .

Last edited by a moderator:
They changed to 'Preparing To Ship', the email did say 5/4 but all reps and even nikestore twitter told us they'd ship by mid/end of March. Why were we wrong to think they wouldn't be shipping in March if that's what we were told? How many times do we have to go over THIS? .
9aod3b.gif
over some shoes

They changed to 'Preparing To Ship', the email did say 5/4 but all reps and even nikestore twitter told us they'd ship by mid/end of March. Why were we wrong to think they wouldn't be shipping in March if that's what we were told? How many times do we have to go over THIS? D***.
Preparing to ship means nothing and it's pretty well established that Nike reps have no info that is not already public knowledge. The date has always been May. If you let a status change and random phone reps get your hopes up then that's your fault

just crazy nike stuck to the absolute deadline

they usually give a wide prediction to cover their back

but this time the date is the date

5 months is damn near half a year wait but it's almost over

Last edited:
When I ordered my first pair like the first week of the contest the Nike order page clearly said they would ship in March.  Now it's been changed to May.  That's why there was confusion so people saying they were always May must have ordered late or something because that's not true.

I was gonna ask if you were mad but it's clear that you're upset lol. No way a call center rep told you the wrong date. Who do you think runs that twitter account? It damn sure isn't Phil Knight.

pretty sweet if that's them. look a little like the melos. this guy could be the kid of a factory owner or something. 30/70 chance he's real 

Last edited:
You guys really need to at least look at the regular lebron thread. These are the kings crown EXT. Been posted months ago.
Listen i know that. Im just going off what he said in his post. That is also why i clearly put "idk if he is trolling or not….". Thank you very much.

if you know that then why even post the link in here? its an obvious troll job by him and all you did is get people to go to his page and give him unneeded traffic.

the shoe you posted has a release date, a name, and everything else needed to confirm they are not any type of 2k shoe.

They changed to 'Preparing To Ship', the email did say 5/4 but all reps and even nikestore twitter told us they'd ship by mid/end of March. Why were we wrong to think they wouldn't be shipping in March if that's what we were told? How many times do we have to go over THIS? D***.
Preparing to ship means nothing and it's pretty well established that Nike reps have no info that is not already public knowledge. The date has always been May. If you let a status change and random phone reps get your hopes up then that's your fault

not really. there were 2 months given by nike when ordering. March and May. Its perfectly reasonable to have expected a march date considering the info that was given by both the preorder email and nike reps. no need to be a jerk when you really don't know anything.

I was gonna ask if you were mad but it's clear that you're upset lol. No way a call center rep told you the wrong date. Who do you think runs that twitter account? It damn sure isn't Phil Knight.

again, no need to be a jerk. the info was pretty consistent from the reps stating a March ship date along with our orders updating to prepared to ship. if you came in here just to troll then ill promptly remove your privs to enter the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom