||The Official Los Angeles Rams Season Thread||

Fams, we really out here doe!

I’m going to the Siants game. Will be my first NFL game ever.

Y’all remember all the **** everyone talked about Goff last season/offseason? Real quiet this year for some reason.

We went from the worst offense last season to:

#1 in PPG
#9 in Yards per game

:pimp:

Keep it going!

Fams, we really out here doe!

I’m going to the Siants game. Will be my first NFL game ever.

Y’all remember all the **** everyone talked about Goff last season/offseason? Real quiet this year for some reason.

We went from the worst offense last season to:

#1 in PPG
#9 in Yards per game

:pimp:

Keep it going!
Hit me up when you go to that saints game. Come to my tailgate right next to colisseum and have some drinks

I didnt expect we could win this easily. Another W woo hoo
giphy.gif

Reactions: HIM
was pumped to get a live look at Deshaun Watson next weekend. Can't wait for Philly to come into town. Gonna be a ton of Eagles fans

Goff isn't starting because he sucks. Like, he's worse than the QB yall trotted out last night. It's not some conspiracy for draft position.

As a Cal guy I'll always root for Goff and legitimately hope he succeeds but unfortunately, I just don't see it. Was never sold on him at the NFL level and his stock has fallen since camp began.

Maybe playing Goff out of some desperate need for vindication after making a terrible trade followed by an even worse draft pick, is indeed the right move.

Always rooted for Goff just because he's a Cal guy but Hard Knocks has exposed him for the Marin County bred charmin soft dude that he is. :lol:

He's not a leader. Nobody is gonna follow that man into battle and he don't even seem that bright either.

I've been undecided on his talent as an NFL QB. Somethings I liked, somethings I didn't but I'm calling it now, he's not going to have a successful NFL career. He doesn't have it.

I thought these posts would look silly a few years down the line. It’s looking to be even sooner than that. :lol:

Robert Woods had the game of his life today
Good win
Team turned up the intensity in the 2nd half

SC recievers eating this season :pimp:

7-2.

gimmie 3-2 these next 5 and I'll be very pleased.

I thought these posts would look silly a few years down the line. It’s looking to be even sooner than that. :lol:

Right now it looks like I was wrong about his value and his talent. :lol:

I make a ton of individual player predictions, congratulations for finding a collector's item.

Drank the Kool Aid and made comments based on Goff's game goofy personality traits instead of thorough observation and evaluation.

I haven't seen enough of Goff this year to know what's really going down or to make a call on his long term prospects but his team is winning. Don't grip your piece too tight yet though, dudes career is still in its infancy.

Props to Goff's early success, I genuinely hope he's able to sustain it.

WOW

That might have been the most impressive drive I've seen from us this year. Just came out here and stuff it down their throats. Like it was 7 on 7's

Kupp's fumble and dropped pass really killed us. Excited to see how we respond to this *** whooping.

The outcome couldve been different if kupp didnt fumble and drop the pass on the 3rd. Well 7-3. Still not bad. Tough games ahead tho

I think we end up being the wild card in the NFC
But Seattle got injury issues, so perhaps we can sneak through and still be the division leader

Man, we just couldn't get it going today. Tough to get going when good drives end up being fumbled at the one and catches hit targets with both hands and don't get pulled in (looking at you, sir).

Like you guys said, though: 7-3 ain't bad. If you would have told me last year we'd be 7-3 after 10, I wouldn't have believed you. No way.

Just really hope we don't falter going into these final games, because if we end up 9-7, we've made no progress from the Fisher Rams. I won't even be happy w/ 10-6, tbh. The way both our offense and defense have been, we should definitely be a 11-5 or better team. Just need to make that happen. Very winnable game today despite the lopsided score.

*edit* Well, crap. Just looked at the schedule:

vs. Saints
@ Cardinals
vs. Iggles
@ Seahawks
@ Titans
vs 49ers

Yikes. Should finish the season with a win. Titans SHOULD be a possibility, so maybe finish the season with back-2-back wins.

But our next 4 coming up right now? Only lose 2 of those to make sure we go into Nashville 9-5? Yikes.

Last edited:
EXTRA nervous for today's game, bros. They've won 8 straight since starting off 0-2, behind one of the greatest passers in the last decade.

Back
Top Bottom