||The Official Los Angeles Rams Season Thread||

Sean Mannion under center and Malcolm Brown doing his best Gurley impersonation for us tomorrow.

I really wanna go to the game but I'm sick as hell and I got an important work week starting Monday :smh:

Im gonna watch it alone at home. Hope I don't have to break anything. Let's run it!!

This was dope :pimp:

Well good season guys. Tough loss. Looking forwad to next season. We will be back stronger and better
giphy.gif

Man we were hands down the best special teams team in the NFL. Who would have thought that that would be what would cost us :lol:

No moral victories. We should have won this game.

Helped out our defense big time today by picking up Marcus Peters.

But will it come at a locker room cost?

I don't think so, personally.

I like it.

LOVE IT.

I use to hate watching him play. He always chirps. But i think we have the type of defense, and coaches, to calm him down and channel his emotions. And he's playing for that large contract.

We're gonna pay him $11M for the next two years, combined. No brainer. Tru was making more than that per year. Marcus is on of the top corners in the league. Big play ability at all times. And he's going to be a savage in Wade's defense.

Bye Tru.

We actually have a shot at keeping Joyner AND Sammy. Fantastic.

Still want to know what we gave up. Gotta think KC was desperate and traded him at .60 cents on the dollar

Damn boys, we got a 4th for Quinn?? YES!

Snead really does seem like a different GM with Fisher gone. its obvious Fisher had Kroenke's ear and was pulling the strings.

I'm stunned. Thought we were gonna have to cut him and eat $3M. So we lose him and gain cap and a 4th round pick back after trading it for KC?

Thank you Dolphins.

wow, we just traded Ogletree.

At first i was excited because i always felt he was very overrated, but then i see we got a 4th and 6th round pick this year.

Anybody that doesn't fit Wade's system is out! There must be something else in play here.

Les is making up for the bad deals he made the last couple of seasons.

I was hoping we were getting a 3rd for Ogletree but thats ok. We'll get a 3rd round compensatory pick for letting Tru walk.

We still have $40M to spend this off season.

Back
Top Bottom