||The Official Los Angeles Rams Season Thread||

I became a Saints fan because LA didn't have a team and I always used N.O. in Tecmo on snes lol. I became a Rams fan the day it was announced thay they'd be moving here. This is gonna be a weird game for me.

Not really. **** the Saints. Let's get it.
Nah, this is what happens with new teams, so it's DEFINITELY reasonable to expected for a team that returns.

Those who remember back in the day on here, I was a Titans fan, because when I moved out of CA, it was to TN, and we didn't have a team in LA. Went to Titans games with friends, but once I moved to the STL area, I started becoming a Rams fan again, even though I was bitter that they left all those years ago.

Was a Rams fan living an hour away from STL a couple years, and as SOON as I started hearing very serious rumors that the Rams were returning, nah, just like that, I was all in. Titans who?

#Ramily

Should have never left, but there we are. It's others on here who were fans of other teams and have came to the light, too.

Reactions: HIM
when does NBC start looking at best game of the week as the Sunday night game? Imagine the game against Philly on Sunday night?

Great win. Our special team is def special
9-3 baby.
giphy.gif

Arizona tried really hard....we handled it and it was business as usual

Our real test is next week

^ MAN! I was nervous about the Minny game and we ended up pissing the bed. Scored 1 TD.

Gotta do all the way better against the Iggles. Wentz been out there SLINGING that *****.

^ MAN! I was nervous about the Minny game and we ended up pissing the bed. Scored 1 TD.

Gotta do all the way better against the Iggles. Wentz been out there SLINGING that *****.
Eagles not helping us out and playing like doodoo right now :smh:

Hope y'all ready for 6 days of Wentz vs Goff talk leading up to Sunday.

I love this team.

1A8B2A56-2911-4709-92DA-E30F9D83B89D.jpeg
I’m ready boys. Gonna be a tough task. Philly fans are out here in full force. Many shenanigans will occur in the stands. Let’s get it!

I got bail money if you have to put paws on anyone.

Let's get it!!!

Words cannot explain how nervous I am for today's game. I really do think the Eagles are the best team in the league, but I also believe that if we stick to our game plan and don't let them change us up the way Minnesota did, we can beat them.

Chalking this loss up to defense and penalties. Refs were terrible, but I feel they were equally terrible.

Chalking this loss up to defense and penalties. Refs were terrible, but I feel they were equally terrible.
Hope we learn from this and become more disciplined. I thought we would lose this game, but we fought really hard to make this a game.
We got Seattle next week. Key game to win.
And after that Titans and Niners.
At worst we go 10-6. But I think we got 12-4.
Let's go Rams.

Rough getting hosed by the refs
Oh well

At least Seattle lost

Im not the type to complain about refs cuz you always just look like a crybaby when you do it....but....

The Trumaine flag was iffy

The FG flag was inexcusable and it ended up costing us over a minute in time. We should have had 2 legit chances at scoring instead one.

McVay needs to chill out with the playcalling. He did it against Houson wher he he passed like 8 straight times in the 4th quarter when we should have been working the clock. It worked that day but I told my boy it's gonna end up costing us and the fans will turn on him. We should have been running on first and 2nd or at th very least calling quick slants or wr screens.

Anyway, it was an impressive game. I don't like our chances next week so we'll be 0-4 in or 4 toughest matchups. We'll be considered pretenders and it'll be hard to argue. But maybe that'll light a fire under their ***.

Still impresser with McVay, Goff, and the guys but I got a taste of winning and now I'm hooked :lol:

So sad thought we could have it. Well next game gonna be tough. At least lakers won against that sixers so this week is not too bad lol

Back
Top Bottom