The Official Mac Miller Best Day Ever thread

Mac's the homie...so is Wiz....
with that being said i've said this before & i believe he will be bigger than Wiz.
whether you think he's wack or not it doesnt matter...he's getting shown love by those in the game that will change his life.
Wiz was grinding almost 12 years for everything that you guys see now...he came from the underground so to say and is now in the spotlight.
Mac is 4-5 years in the game...sold out east coast tour in '10 & just started a sold out west coast tour yesterday.
he has an appeal that artist in the game and labels seem to like...he's a marketable guy right now... the Youtube hits dont lie.

Mac's the homie...so is Wiz....
with that being said i've said this before & i believe he will be bigger than Wiz.
whether you think he's wack or not it doesnt matter...he's getting shown love by those in the game that will change his life.
Wiz was grinding almost 12 years for everything that you guys see now...he came from the underground so to say and is now in the spotlight.
Mac is 4-5 years in the game...sold out east coast tour in '10 & just started a sold out west coast tour yesterday.
he has an appeal that artist in the game and labels seem to like...he's a marketable guy right now... the Youtube hits dont lie.

i don't really like mac miller just cause he reminds me of so many chumps from my high school days. overall demeanor just makes me dislike dude. the music isnt bad i dont really +++! with it but i just feel like dudes image comes before his music. aka friendly white pothead dude who rocks nikes and snap backs.

i don't really like mac miller just cause he reminds me of so many chumps from my high school days. overall demeanor just makes me dislike dude. the music isnt bad i dont really +++! with it but i just feel like dudes image comes before his music. aka friendly white pothead dude who rocks nikes and snap backs.

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

wack?! .......... tell that to the world.. over 15 million views on youtube, radio play all over europe, voted #1 unsigned artist of the year.. "for rap he's not that young." ... he's 18 and blowing up.. can u name another white rapper who did that? and straight out of high school.. No. Mac Miller is revolutionizing the rap scene and opening up doors for all the generations to follow no matter what race they are.. And don't say the color of his skin doesn't matter, all my black friends won't even give the kid the time of day just because he's white. I can count the number of white rappers in the past decade on one hand. No one's making excuses.. #'s don't lie. Mac will change the game. He just graduated from high school.. think about the progress you yourself has made since then and look at what this kid did in 6 months.. and he's still climbing the ladder except in front of the world's eyes.. it's only a matter of time before everyone hops on the bandwagon..
1izgap.gif

Holy %#%$^ dude! Relax.

I've given Mac numerous listens and still don't see what people see in him, his lyrics are mediocre and his voice gets on my nerves. The only songs I've heard by him that I've said, "Hmmm... I could listen to that again." were 'Knock Knock' and 'Kool Aid and Frozen Pizza'. Not to mention his crew looks like the biggest group of lames ever.  Wish him the best of luck but I don't see him really having a future in rap.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

wack?! .......... tell that to the world.. over 15 million views on youtube, radio play all over europe, voted #1 unsigned artist of the year.. "for rap he's not that young." ... he's 18 and blowing up.. can u name another white rapper who did that? and straight out of high school.. No. Mac Miller is revolutionizing the rap scene and opening up doors for all the generations to follow no matter what race they are.. And don't say the color of his skin doesn't matter, all my black friends won't even give the kid the time of day just because he's white. I can count the number of white rappers in the past decade on one hand. No one's making excuses.. #'s don't lie. Mac will change the game. He just graduated from high school.. think about the progress you yourself has made since then and look at what this kid did in 6 months.. and he's still climbing the ladder except in front of the world's eyes.. it's only a matter of time before everyone hops on the bandwagon..
1izgap.gif

Holy %#%$^ dude! Relax.

I've given Mac numerous listens and still don't see what people see in him, his lyrics are mediocre and his voice gets on my nerves. The only songs I've heard by him that I've said, "Hmmm... I could listen to that again." were 'Knock Knock' and 'Kool Aid and Frozen Pizza'. Not to mention his crew looks like the biggest group of lames ever.  Wish him the best of luck but I don't see him really having a future in rap.
grin.gif

I was like damn he sat all at once and got the sleeve?!?! But yea that was quick. He is gonna blow up. Soon enough...

I was like damn he sat all at once and got the sleeve?!?! But yea that was quick. He is gonna blow up. Soon enough...

Back
Top Bottom