The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

would i really need a quad core just for internet, music and messing around with a little photo and video??

No. Core 2 duo is perfect if you plan on doing just that. Heck, my white2006 Core DUO macbook handled all those types of jobs easily. You'd prefer thequad core use IF you work with heavy photography, video, graphic design, music, etc.

Sooo I just ordered mine literally like 5 minutes ago
happy.gif
..I don't really care if new ones are dropping its whatever.

I know I'll be happy with this one. I got a burgundy/maroon Incase sleeve..I hear mostly good things about it..anybody else have one?
thoughts?

TX929

Originally Posted by AJChick23

happy.gif

I know I'll be happy with this one. I got a burgundy/maroon Incase sleeve..I hear mostly good things about it..anybody else have one?
thoughts?

TX929
Incases are good, I got one of these though, love it

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
500x_black_side.jpg

http://colcasac.com/

^ Incases are good. I bought that same case for my GF for Christmas. I've been reading a lot of good reviews about colcasac. I may go that direction if Idecide to get another Macbook. I'm still debating if I should spend the money on a Hackintosh Dell Mini 10v or a used Macbook (Pro).

Yeah I heard the other one that people like are those applesacs..
I might check that one out too since it seems to have very good reviews.

Yeah I heard the other one that people like are those applesacs..
I might check that one out too since it seems to have very good reviews.
Imo you get more quality with the colcasac. It seems like something thats worth the money compared to the incase, and its less common.The pouch isuseful too. They have free shippin for the holidays so its an even better deal now compared to when I bought one.

happy.gif

thoughts?

TX929

I got the same one in black its cool only thing that pissed me off is that one of the zippers fell off but because of my fault

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]can somebody point in the direction of here i could get a keypad cover, andcomputer hardshell for the 13" White macbooks released in October???[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]can somebody point in the direction of here i could get a keypad cover, and computer hardshell for the 13" White macbooks released in October???[/color]
nerd.gif
As far as keypad cover, this is the highest quality thing youll find. Pretty overpriced but I got it for cheaper so Im happy with it. You willneed to clean it periodically however.

http://www.amazon.com/Mos...-protector/dp/B001QKI2DA

To anyone interested in getting an applesac/colcasac, they just sent me an email with a code for 15 percent off. Between that and free shipping its a soliddeal.

Code is: ch21

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]can somebody point in the direction of here i could get a keypad cover, and computer hardshell for the 13" White macbooks released in October???[/color]
nerd.gif

KBcovers.com is where I got mine. I have a 13" blackbook and threw the checkerboard cover on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

is there a way to make forum jump work on safari?

Nah, it only works with firefox. I'm using google chrome and I just found out it does not work on this browser, either.
smh.gif

would i really need a quad core just for internet, music and messing around with a little photo and video??
nerd.gif
Someone answered you a couple pages back.

Answer is no, you can do all that with much lower specs no problem.

thanks.... i just dont want to be totally "out dated" in a couple years... gonna go play with the 27inch som?e more... oh and do i need more then a4gb?

So my mac might have water damage on the keyboard

And there telling me its going to cost 800 to fix it

SO MY question is, are they coming out with a new mac by next?

I might as well save up for that then fix the other one

thanks.... i just dont want to be totally "out dated" in a couple years... gonna go play with the 27inch som?e more... oh and do i need more then a 4gb?

Bro, I answered your questions and some a page back. Cmon now.
wink.gif
Anyway,no, you don't need more than 4GB at the moment, unless you'll be working a lot of with photos, videos, music, etc. You can upgrade that when you feelthat it is necessary. Quad Core's are the future processors that will be in majority of Mac's in the upcoming year or two. So the Core 2 Duo will beoutdated...But if you really need a new Quad Core Mac, buy it when you absolutely need it at that time. Technology is outdated all the time, so it reallycomes down to what you plan on using your Mac or any other form of technology for. If it works for you, then stick with it. A

pimp.gif
it showed up on my doorstep while I was in class..got home and was grinning from ear to ear.

I'm on it now and I'm bugging out.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom