The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

damn cwrite... thats sum bad luck for real.. have you gotten a new pc alreadt? i love my mac but i cant front on windows7... anyways, i have a general questionfor eryone. ive been holding off on upgrading to SL cuz im worried about my cs3 and after effects not being absolutely 100000% compatible. does anyone have anysuccess / horror stories about it?

frown.gif
Only have the trial for Wire Tap Studio.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

How can I change to top bar to another color...?
I meant to say change the top bar to another color...like black ? I saw someone in here with it but cant remember what page..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

How do I upload windows 7 on my mac notebook >?
then will i be able to upload this adobe cs4 for windows on there >?
unless anyone has cs4 for mac, would greatly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

How do I upload windows 7 on my mac notebook >?
then will i be able to upload this adobe cs4 for windows on there >?
unless anyone has cs4 for mac, would greatly appreciate it.
Yup. You can run any programs that work for PC.

Originally Posted by codeIVC

damn cwrite... thats sum bad luck for real.. have you gotten a new pc alreadt? i love my mac but i cant front on windows7... anyways, i have a general question for eryone. ive been holding off on upgrading to SL cuz im worried about my cs3 and after effects not being absolutely 100000% compatible. does anyone have any success / horror stories about it?

nah haven't gotten it, im going to build one instead. just gotta put up with this pos computer until i have all the parts.

Originally Posted by davizzy

suppose to be a new processor.
yo what is so good about running windows on a mac?
Gives you options on certain programs that are strictly only for Windows. For others, it benefits people who enjoy a little gaming.

If a new MBP is released...I would wait a month or two AFTER the release. With all the iMac problems people experienced (thankfully I didn't experienceany), just wait for Apple to work out any kinks.

Originally Posted by drillest

whats the difference between the 250G Macbook and 160GMacbook pro 13inch.....

besides the G
SD Card Slot, Firewire connection, backlit keyboard, and a more durable body. I would only purchase the Macbook, if you are on a budget. IMO, Iwould go ahead and get the 13" since you get more features.

Im not sure if FireWire and a backlit keyboard alone justifies the increase in price to me. Their are definitely cheaper ways to get an SD slot, and thedurable body argument is debatable.

I think the only reason I'll end up getting the 250G MacBook is because in order for me to upgrade the RAM and HD space on the MBP, I would end up beingout of more money than if I just upgraded the RAM on the MacBook.

Although I do like the aluminum body on the MBP, I might just go ahead and get the MacBook and cop an iPod touch with it, lol. More bang for my buck.

I have a Macbook Pro and just bought a VGA cable to connect my computer to my LCD screen.. Problem is the TV only displays my background picture for somereason. Is there a setting I need to change so the Videos in my VLC player show up on my TV?

this has been the second time it has done this and im not sure if i should be worried or not. I press the power button, but it stays on a black screen formaybe 5-6 seconds then finally i get the start up screen. I noticed that it does make the first noise, but doesnt make the second noise while it is on theblack screen. When the black screen goes away then it makes that second noise. I also saw that the white light in front of my macbook was still lit when it wason the black screen.I had my MBP for about 6 months now and havent had any problems with it at all. I am hoping this isnt anything bad. Any input on this oranyone else experience this?

So I think I my MBP got an STD from NT. I have everything backed up and I'm prepared to reformat but I want to find a good Ant-Virus solution for my Mac.Wow, never thought I'd have to say that. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by DJ AAAye

Would ypu guys rather get two 24'' LED Displays or a 30'' LED Display? The monitor(s) will be used for photography and logic studio work.
Go to Tiger Direct and look up I-INC monitors. I have 2x 28" monitors and I love them.
vzh.jpg

6n7n.jpg

4gs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom